• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2024 welcome song & tourism poster design contest for the exhibition(●'◡'●)🎁🎈

official illustration by KEIヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💕💕🎀

Last edited:

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
As usual, the lottery result is "leaked" via the credit card charges. I got charged 2×S and 1×SS, so the success rate was 3/5. I'm happy with it, but will probably have to give the second round a go. As long as I get one ticket for each day I'm happy, night shows preferably. Now to wait for the emails to find out which shows I've won.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Yooooo the lottery results aren’t due for another 14 hours but I just got a notification my card got charged by PIA
I’m hoping this means I won 😄
yayyyy as hamano said, that means you won the lottery (or some of tickets you applied for, it depends on the amount charged you see)!! :miku_lili: you'll then receive an email, and usually the confirmation page can be printed/saved as pdf (i recommend to do both) and you simply show that page with barcode to 7eleven cashier and they'll print the ticket ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: CloverTower

CloverTower

New Fan
Apr 4, 2024
I only applied for one (Friday night SS) so I’m really glad I managed to get it. It’s also nice they let you print it at any 7/11 compared to the accommodation plan tickets where you have to show up at makuhari to pick it up

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
So mine are:

Friday night S
Saturday day S
Sunday day SS

(All Tokyo)

Which means I'm missing the most coveted of all, sunday night. I'll have to give the second round a go for that, though I'd imagine chances are slim. And if the second lottery fails me I guess I could ask around if any friend of mine has a spare for that show, but I can live with these three tickets as it's one per day which matters the most (meaning I won't miss any of the daily changes to the setlist).

MahouShoujoLain

New Fan
Jan 29, 2024
Hey hey, I also won! Mine were:

Saturday night: SS
Sunday night: SS

Also all Osaka.

I am SO hype! I actually fly to Tokyo for my first visit ever to Japan in 5 days. Guess that will be my practice run before I go again in October for Magical Mirai XD

• Love

Megumin

New Fan
Mar 7, 2024
A question for the Acc. Plan, I have put my name in; ふりがな (Please enter "X" in each of the fields on the right if you are an overseas resident.)
Because I'm an idiot. Should I write to support, or is it half bad?

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I managed to grab Tokyo SS Friday night! I already got SS Saturday night from the accommodation plan so all I'm missing is Sunday night! I might as well go for it but even if I don't I'm pretty happy with what I've managed to get so far!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
A question for the Acc. Plan, I have put my name in; ふりがな (Please enter "X" in each of the fields on the right if you are an overseas resident.)
Because I'm an idiot. Should I write to support, or is it half bad?
mm.. yes, better to write to support to confirm your name for both hotel and ticket ^-^

Reactions: Megumin

Kebz0r

New Fan
May 18, 2024
Neat! Think something went wrong with my debit card as somehow I failed all my attempts on it in Fukuoka and Tokyo.
But Osaka went through on my normal creditcard!

Saturday night: S
Sunday night: SS
Monday night: SS (Accomodation plan)

Love Osaka, so am really happy with this.
Thanks for all the help so far! It will be my first time.

InstallGentoo

Aspiring Fan
May 7, 2021
Man, I really would like to go over to Magical Mirai one day but plane tickets are expensive and I wish to stay 6 months or more to avoid the plane ticket costs + enjoy Japan. Someday.

Kebz0r

New Fan
May 18, 2024
Man, I really would like to go over to Magical Mirai one day but plane tickets are expensive and I wish to stay 6 months or more to avoid the plane ticket costs + enjoy Japan. Someday.
Not sure where you're flying from, but what can really cut in flight ticket price is if you have a layover somewhere instead of a direct flight! Airlines add a premium to direct flights because people are willing to pay for the convenience.

Kebz0r

New Fan
May 18, 2024
Was going through last year's guidelines and saw this part that made me giggle

rawleeks.png

Are LED glowsticks like the Kingblade X10 okay to bring?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Just out of wild curiosity, does this mean you can print it at overseas 7-Elevens, too, or only the local ones in Japan?
only local ones in Japan, since on the barcode paper is written all in japanese and it also writes something like 0 yen (free) for the service ^-^
I know that some years ago, for Magical Mirai 2015 I think, it was possible to get a e-ticket for the lottery and then you used a ticket app for that, but I think now is not available (might be wrong, didn't check that)

Was going through last year's guidelines and saw this part that made me giggle

View attachment 8056

Are LED glowsticks like the Kingblade X10 okay to bring?
hehe(*^▽^*)🎈
yes basically any LED glowstick from previous events are ok ^-^ I dont know about the kingblade x10, but if its lenght is same of official glowsticks and is not too bright (and doesn't have special flashing effects), then is ok ^-^
from last year's guidelines:
Glow Sticks
Use of special glow sticks (with a length of 25 cm or more, with excessive light emission, handmade/modified), flashlights, devices using batteries, light bulbs, light-emitting materials or LEDs, are restricted as they can cause inconvenience and injury to people around you and may interfere with the production and management of the live concert.
*Please understand and cooperate in order to let all attendees enjoy the live concert comfortably.
*In addition, please be careful not to swing your glow stick excessively as it may cause inconvenience to those around you.
Prohibited Glow Sticks
25 cm long or more, battery-powered or not
Battery-powered glow sticks using any power source other than button batteries. (Including those shorter than 25 cm)
Glow sticks with shape and performance modifications from market standards, such as increased brightness, flashing, multiple glow sticks combined, etc.
Handmade devices.
Any other device deemed inappropriate by staff.
*Official merchandise glow sticks are adjusted in advance and are compliant to the above restrictions.
*Official merchandise glow sticks from past Hatsune Miku concerts are also compliant to the above restrictions, and can be used.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)