• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

A.I.VOICE (AITalk5) General News

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
The design is really cute... but yeah a bit unfortunate timing sdofjisdoifj

In general though I'd like to trust AI Inc and Vocalomakets since despite the fanbase for these characters, the companies have never officially done anything weird with them themselves and are generally detached from what the community does (as opposed to companies that are... too involved, to say the least). I'm fine with baby Yukari existing, though I don't have any reason or need to use her myself (just sounds like low gen'd Yukari). She is cute, though.

If I had to point out anything I wasn't a huge fan of, it's that this design doesn't really... scream Yukari to me? Like if I just saw this random child on the internet, I'd never link her to Yukari. But as she's just an incentive for people to buy her A.I.VOICE if they already own her VOICEROID products, it's not a huge deal.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Preorder plan for a deluxe edition of Yukari's A.I.VOICE box (for her 10th anniversary this year) announced.

Reservations start on September 17, release date is October 22.
Price is 27,500 yen (~$250 USD).

Contents include:
- Acrylic board (A4 size, thickness 5 mm)
- Yuzuki Yukari Historia (artbook detailing all of Yukari's official designs over the past ten years with commentary on each, A4 size, 40 fullcolor pages)
- 10th anniversary champagne glass
- 10th anniversary card (her A.I.VOICE serial will be printed on it, it's like a certificate of owning the deluxe package)

There's also a special edition (including a cheaper preorder price) of preordering her physical that comes with an acrylic stand of her A.I.VOICE and Shizuku designs:

Reservations for this version start on September 17 and lasts through October 7, releases October 22.
Price is 12,210 yen (~$110 USD).

And finally, preorders for just her normal version alone at full price will begin on October 7.

Price is 16,280 yen (~$150 USD) for physical, 13,924 yen (~$118 USD) for download.

You can demo A.I.VOICE Yukari and Shizuku on Vocalomakets' page here.

Reactions: WyndReed

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
Would AI Inc. give the Kotonohas updated singing voicebanks on A.I.VOICE? Also, is Yuzuru more likely to get a singing voicebank on SynthV or A.I.VOICE?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Would AI Inc. give the Kotonohas updated singing voicebanks on A.I.VOICE? Also, is Yuzuru more likely to get a singing voicebank on SynthV or A.I.VOICE?
AI Inc said they will be releasing a singing software in December, so I assume they would not use Synth V.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I am really fond of Akari, i know this had been known about for a bit but I am happy they're doing more with her~ can't wait to see my girl's new design 🥺 any idea whether she'll receive new append like Yukari did?

Also I know it's most likely been there the whole time and I never paid too close of an attention to it but "she illuminates you all with her voice" sounds so ominous jhygthyg

Reactions: pico and Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
any idea whether she'll receive new append like Yukari did?
I think she will! They didn't announce Yukari Shizuku until an A.I.VOICE livestream, so I think Akari will go through something similar.

Speaking of, though - I didn't actually click on the article until now, but here's the full silhouette of Akari's A.I.VOICE design for easier viewing:

There also will be an A.I.VOICE livestream next Friday where Akari will be shown off, including samples and the full reveal of her design. A new character will also be announced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnGm5cBLBEE

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I edited the artwork to make the silhouette less strange. I think that it's probably another Announcement Club member because the way the top of the head is drawn looks like the current girls in the line up.
teaser.jpg

If it's not that, then it may be the English or Chinese voice bank since December is getting closer.

Edit: The Announcement Club members are all DNN compatible anime-styled versions of what they currently offer, so that's why I say this.
dm.png

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Hmmm looks like og maki has a ai bank wonder what's going to happen to it...
That's been on the site for years, it's exactly the same as Maki's VOICEROID except it has emotional parameters (which is why a lot of people thought that Maki and Kou would get VOICEROID2 updates - both of their demos (Kou is '"Taichi" on there) on the sites have emotions). Why it never happened nobody can say, but I don't think anything will happen to it.

Reactions: uncreepy

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
edit: stream's over I can actually link direct timestamps now
second edit: actually nevermind they made the stream private?? Umm I'll keep the timestamped links in just in case it comes back but bruh
edit 3: they acknowledged it, it'll be back later (not sure if it'll be the same link or not)
edit 4: It's back! all timestamps should be intact and I'm going to keep these edit logs in this post just because I can

Akari's full design has been revealed! They also demonstrated her during today's stream, and she has emotional parameters now (happy, sad, angry)!!! (Her Voiceroid2 doesn't have any, for comparison - so this is an actual update to Akari's Voiceroid compared to Yukari where only Shizuku was the new thing) Click for timestamp

aivoiceakari.png

Also, the new A.I.VOICE character has been revealed, and she is... actually the character voiced by Tamiyasu Tomoe, Tsurumaki Maki's original VP! (Very short demo where she just says her name and her estimated release of early 2022 plays about an hour and a half into the stream, and she sounds pretty much exactly like old Maki, so... this'll be interesting to see play out)

The character name is Unoka.

tamiyasutomoeaivoice.png

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Whoaaa Tomoe bodyshifted into a very cool looking new host! :miriam_lili: Both her and Akari look like they walked out of a trendy Harajaku instagram, kudos to the designer. Although neither cater to my personal tastes, both outfits feel well thought out and unique.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Akari in hat and with glasses!!! Akari in hat and with glasses!!! She's adorable!!

I wish she wore it in the official-official art, I was neutral about it but this just...completes the look!! I love her!! So happy she's getting emotional parameters!! I and my friend are working on a project where we might need some japanese TTS so this may be a good excuse to get myself this vb :clara_ani_lili:

Honestly I still feel conflicted about the situation regarding Tomoe Tamiyasu but it's good she's getting more opportunities so let's just let it play out :len_lili: for now all I can say that both Akari and Unoka are fashion queens.

Last edited:

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
Will Kizuna Akari get an updated singing bank on Cevio AI like Yukari? or is the likelihood of that low? I'm just excited to see new stuff come out for her!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)