• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV AUDIOLOGIE english Synthesizer V JUN

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
He is just what I’ve been waiting for in an English masculine vb for years! Between him/Asterian/Kevin, Synth V has given the community what we’ve been asking for in masculine vocal synths for so long.(not including some of the others because they aren’t native English vbs and I’m not a fan of 9Z’s voice)

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

___

Oct 8, 2019
I think fondly of Jun, but I'd personally like to hear little more variety in the demos, it's been dominantly soulful and sultry-style stuff which has left positive impact on me as that's a style I lean towards the most ( and to be Anri's duet partner I think it's important for him to be capable of such sound as that's Anri's style too, and so far I think the two compliment each other very nicely ), I especially like the chest vocal mode, however, based on the very 1st demo he seems to be capable of more bright and energetic sound too and I would like to hear that explored some more.

I look forward to more demos!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
A vocal mode for Japanese pronunciation is a good idea. The alveolar tap sound specifically sounds more natural but the whole thing sounds better. I would've liked to hear how it mixes with the other vocal modes other than power.

Then again, if it becomes standard to introduce extra training data for different languages, we funnily loop back around to the beginning a bit as far as "developing a language-specific VB". Of course, the engine does do a lot of important work. But I'm glad they're acknowledging the limitations of the system and compensating. It's hard to pull good pronunciation for a voice out of nowhere. I didn't really like how ANRI sounded in Japanese, so I look forward to seeing how they explore that with her voice.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

love it a lot actually but im just gonna ignore the screamo part. dont think ive ever heard a vocal synth do it in a way that sounds good to me lol... but otherwise probably my fave demo now
*breaks down the door* I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED BY THE INCORRECT USAGE OF "SCREAMO"

Personal peeve aside... I think this is my favorite usage of him so far! He sounds really nice here. This is the first usage of him that's actually invoked a real reaction out of me. I might be considering him now...

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I dunno why that cover is called a "screamo" remix when there was only one part featuring screaming vocals (and even then, it's not one of the best attempts I've heard with vocal synths). It's still a great hard rock cover though - just not what was advertised lol.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
I dunno why that cover is called a "screamo" remix when there was only one part featuring screaming vocals (and even then, it's not one of the best attempts I've heard with vocal synths). It's still a great hard rock cover though - just not what was advertised lol.
The remix already existed before this cover and i went to look it up as well, wondering if maybe it was a human cover with actual screamo vocals- but no, its a luka vocal that sounds exactly like this (normal vocals, and a not-great synth scream) so its more the fault of the original remixer for naming it that way lol... i guess i understand not changing the name for audiologie's own cover for credits, even if thats not what it is. a good genre for jun to cover but obvs not screamo.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry to double post, but just noting that preorder folks have started getting their emails with Jun codes/installers! A friend and I got them last night, in fact, but I believe they will be sending them out through tomorrow.

I've only played with him a little bit, so I can't say much, but I like him so far!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
So far I've thoroughly enjoyed messing around with Jun, and my only problem with him is: notebending to a higher note using a [-] or repeated phoneme does a weird volume change. He like, gets quieter and then louder again, essentially enunciating the second note in a way that I really don't want or like. Notebending to a lower note doesn't do this, and other banks I own don't do it to the higher ones, or at least not to the same degree.

So if you run into this problem, pitch tuning will be the way to go (unless you're much handier than I am at specific instances of compression I guess, but I am no mixing master a;lksdjf). The problem isn't so much getting louder on the high note, as that's kind of expected. But the drop in volume in the middle makes it awkward.

Jun lower.PNGJun higher.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)