• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Futaba Minato physical pre-orders have opened on Booth with exclusive bonus material
Full package illustration here:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Futaba Minato physical pre-orders have opened on Booth with exclusive bonus material
Full package illustration here:
Oh, her box is so lovely! Hhhhhhhh decisions…

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
MEMESHIKUTEMEMESHIKUTEMEMESHIKUTEMEKESHKUTEMEMESHKUTE

I was really surprised and concerned by the subscription models before, but now with these extremely high-profile voices on the engine, I think I get why they made that decision... to cover the fees... and the reason behind the name is finally completely clear now, lol. It wasn't at first since we got some pretty standard character vocals, but now it makes sense. CeVIO Pro. CeVIO versions of professional voicers. VoiSona... vocal synth persona versions of famous singers. I got it now! lmao

I really like both character designs. I think Kirune will be a huge fan favorite (probably for obvious reasons). AiSuu also sounds exactly like Suu, it's seriously her splitting image.

Wasn't expecting to be super excited about very many of these releases at all to be honest, but now I am.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I showed my friends Kirune at lunch and they keep asking “WHY HE ORPLE WHY HE ORPLE THOUGH”

• Haha
Reactions: poser

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Kirune and AiSuu are due for release on the 19th! From December 19 @ 12:00 to December 22 @ 23:59 (JST), applications will be open for a free month-long trial of each. You'll need a VoiSona account to apply (it's free and simple mercifully), but other than that I think it's open to all!

Reactions: WyndReed and Mika

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
love both of these designs and how wildly opposite they are haha- overall art style and all. plus the lore bits about them too is fun to read, and i like how it plays into their designs! Kirune is especially just a fun one to see as a male voice- i feel like a lot of jpn male vocsynths get very basic designs and whatnot... theres a bit more going on with him and he has a cool voice too

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Now they are just really hammering the "flat" Takahashi meme. When they mentioned Takahashi, I was expecting a 3d model to match with the other girls. But they still use the same image of him since his release 9 years ago.
1671355960638.png

Waiting for Takashi's AI release so the dude can finally get some literal depth on him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)