• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Frimomen for Synthesizer V AI

Did any of you expect a Frimomen AI voicebank to be a thing?

• I did

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I absolutely didn't

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ...Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
I can't believe this is happening!
Ooh!
I'm making this thread just for Frimomen himself!
AH-S don't know how much I wanted this to happen!
Credits to @zundamochi for discovering this!

He's going to be voiced by Akira Koga (not the badminton player, but the seiyuu), as the video says

(Then again, Tomo says he doesn't want a Frimomen voicebank, but rather a voice database voiced by Akira Koga that's not Frimomen. He's probably just joking, but oh well.)

No release date yet!

Going to keep an eye on this in case something changes
If it doesn't work out somehow, I'll change the title

Last edited:

Ryleigh Goldner

Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
This was posted two days ago but I wanted to share it in case Frimomen and AH-S go with this idea

My attempt at a translation (it will likely contain errors) and some paraphrasing:

AH-S Staff: "We would like to make a request regarding your (Frimomen's) Synthesizer V voice database"
Frimomen (thinking): "...Is there some kind of problem? No way...🥺💦" ('problem' was 'trouble' in the original Japanese)
AH-S Staff: "...How does attaching '-men' to the end of every vocal mode's name, sound?"
Frimomen: "...Are you...are you some kind of genius?" ('Are you a genius?' in the original Japanese)

*What will actually happen is currently undecided.

It's going to take some time until when the voice database will be announced and released, so please look forward to it while keeping that in mind.

P.S.:
So basically, if Frimomen AI had a 'kawaii' vocal mode, it would turn into...'kawaiimen.' 🤔😳☺🤔😳☺

Credits to Vocal Synth Positivity for discovering this first

Last edited:

Ryleigh Goldner

Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Update!
He has been fully announced on April 1st of this year, and he's slated to release on April 25th!
His vocal modes are: Bassmen, Gentlemen, Hardmen, Softmen, and Youngmen! (copied from the official press release)

His demo song "Free blue" (by Kazawara):

But wait! There's more!

Introducing Magical Girl Frimo (also known as Frimo-tan), the magical girl identity of Frimomen who wields a crowbar! She will be starting in April 1st of this year! (Not really though)

(Frimo-tan S-tier April Fools joke 10/10)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)