• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

StratyxBomb

New Fan
Jun 10, 2021
But Is it right to critique that she possibly got the name of my favorite artist mispronounced like Kenshi Tansu instead of Kenshi Yonezu??? Like am I missing something from his name? I always say Yonezu Kenshi ;-'.
Nope, you have the name right! It was one of the errors in the video that she was politely corrected on.
Also, apparently people were getting banned from her discord for correcting mis-information. Also peaches said a couple messages up;
[...] or someone on their team (I don't know enough about these people to say for certain) kept mocking, insulting, and blocking people trying to offer corrections, ultimately throwing a major fit talking about how they're never covering Vocaloid again and how they were so excited to do the video, before "you fucking ruined everything". [...]
Which I went to double check because I was absolutely dumbfounded of the self-inflicted PR nightmare that would cause and... yep... one of her writers who help with video scripts/research did react that badly, and the tweets she was responding to were people who were very politely trying to add information or give better resources.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Beijing Winter Olympics 2022 official bilibili channel posted a song called "Time to Shine" by Gooseflesh, Yu Xiao Yu & Xiao Lui. Vocals by Luo Tianyi V5 Natural
Who knows, maybe Tianyi will be the first vocaloid to preform at the Olympics
Considering that Miku haven't preformed at summer Olympics 2021 in Tokyo

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
poor seika
Well, she seems to be the only one getting a physical version of her Pitagoe, so she may be winning? It looks like it's limited to Seika Town residents though.

EDIT: She IS actually getting facial expression variants, but they're only in a different physical version exclusive to Seika Town residents.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Both tweets just say that AHS will be announcing Gumi/Una merch in their stream tomorrow - I wouldn't expect anything more (they probably would've hinted at a "big announcement" or something similar), but maybe they'll surprise us.

It's a bit odd, but AHS did release merchandise for Gumi's 10th anniversary... so it's not unprecedented. It's a little funny that AHS is promoting Internet's Vocaloids more than Internet themselves though.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My lil baes ;_; I will never forget you;, especially Midori, yamato and Koharu

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I honestly never saw anyone use the Color Voice banks, unless I've been living under a rock (and knowing my lack of Japanese, I probably am lol.)

Reactions: WyndReed

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

kikuo uploaded a video of him looking back on his music! It's crazy how his music has always had this unique, distinct sound. I actually really liked the older music he shared from the early 2000s where he said the general response to them was negative. But I really like "loud noise" music so lol

Josh Kouki

Merely a person.
Aug 10, 2021
Anywhere
Funny enough I, only have to listen to around the last 450 or more songs to get through the wonderfully put together playlist by Prince Seiker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)