• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Another Voicevox derrative software has appeared (and ofc Tsukuyomi chan is on it avacavaccaca. She’s the only vb on the engine btw). It used to be called HaruCoe, but now it’s SoraCoe

Also, Ragopasutan (a mascot of U.E.C.wings (I think they do smt with aircrafts or smt?) is announced to soon release for SHAREVOX (it’s another voicevox derivative ai tts software that released in 2022)
Looks like Ragopasutan is 2 different characters: Ragopasutan White and Black. White is the older sister. She got a demo today, and it looks like all the 5 remaining sharevox vbs will be getting demos each day one by one

Reactions: MillyAqualine

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
When we needed him most, he returned. (Seriously though, that interface is easier on my eyes than OpenUtau)
oh, for sure. like, i love ou feature-wise but i don't really like its appearance tbh. it's definitely not all that easy on the eyes compared to some other vocal synths

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)