• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Crypton is running the reconstruction support project HATSUNE MIKU CHARITY PROJECT: 💌

We would like to express our deepest sympathies to everyone affected by the recent earthquake that occurred mainly in the Noto Peninsula.

Crypton Future Media Co., Ltd. will restart its reconstruction support project " HATSUNE MIKU CHARITY PROJECT " (commonly known as Miku Charity Project) with the aim of supporting the reconstruction of the Noto Peninsula Earthquake .

In addition to donating a portion of the sales of our own services, we will also ask for the cooperation of fans who support Hatsune Miku and other PiaPro Characters by setting up donation boxes at the stores and event venues we operate. Thank you very much for your understanding.

The donations obtained through the above project, excluding necessary expenses such as transfer fees, will be donated through the Japanese Red Cross Society as a relief fund to be used for relief of disaster victims and reconstruction of the disaster area. We will report the total amount of donations as soon as the counting is complete.

We sincerely pray for the earliest possible recovery of the affected areas.
[Summary of reconstruction support plan]
Target period: January 11, 2024 (Thursday) to February 29, 2024 (Thursday)

■Donation of a portion of sales from the following services
- Snow Miku Sky Town ( including online store)
- Vocaloid music label "KARENT"
- "SONICWIRE", a download sales site for "sound" products
- "SNOW MIKU 2024" Official product sales (event venue sales)

■Set up a donation box below and donate the full amount
- Snow Miku Sky Town (New Chitose Airport Terminal Building 4F)
- "SNOW MIKU 2024" Wing Bay Otaru venue Domingo booth *2/10 (Sat), 2/11 (Sun)

▼ “HATSUNE MIKU CHARITY PROJECT” past activity report

Last edited:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
From the demo I actually prefer her tone in X Studio over her tone in Ace. Also Tianyi moving engines should be Ace's death sentence because they failed financially and now their most popular vb is moving

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
From the demo I actually prefer her tone in X Studio over her tone in Ace. Also Tianyi moving engines should be Ace's death sentence because they failed financially and now their most popular vb is moving
It seems that she isn’t moving, but expanding. Vsinger has been partnering with xstudio for a long time. + she’ll move to v6 eventually

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Michelle is pretty, but quite hard to understand, Lucas just doesn't feel like a super strong singer, if that makes sense. He's not quite giving the emotional performance I'd want for a lead in this demo. It's surprising they didn't go for a deeper guy yet; I wonder if Yamaha is unhappy with V6's low range? I'm sure they could both sound great with some more ambitious tuning, but they're hard to justify when there are vocals that sound better by default.

New Synthesizer V as well, Miyamai Moca. I don't want to judge a book by its school uniform, but I can't say I'm super hyped for her either. I'm sure she'll be cute, but she feels a bit like Chifu-two. I do enjoy her bio (talks to cats and is a secret DJ on the internet).

Here's her VOICEPEAK, for an idea of her voice:

However, her voice provider has a lot more range than she lets on with Moca's voice acting - maybe AHS will branch out from their samey modes, and we'll get something like this in addition? She's genuinely an awesome singer, so it depends on how AHS interprets Moca's character.

Last edited:

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
For what it's worth, I think Michelle is more understandable than the demo makes her seem; the mix is overpowering her in that and making her hard to hear- she's really not that bad for understandability (disclaimer that i changed the pronunciation of "devastating" to be the right number of syllables but didn't touch the phonemes otherwise.)
(Song is a quickly done by-ear transcription of part of "Lighthouse" by Nina Krajic)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)