• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

hamano tries to draw

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
She looks really cute! From your other posts, I know you put in some late hours to finish, but she looks really pretty, @hamano! The sky in the background really gives me a "freedom and infinite possibilities" feeling.

Reactions: hamano

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Thanks! Despite spending a decent amount of time drawing this, I actually feel it was somewhat rushed (there are some parts I would've liked to polish up or change altogether, but I'm okay with this result.

Now I can focus on a new drawing, and not have to worry about deadlines or anything.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
It's been a while since I've posted anything, I don't have so much time to draw and one illustration is waiting to be published (connected to an event so I'm waiting for their announcement)

Anyway, as I had a bit of time I made this very rough sketch that I will make into a finished piece eventually

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
That's a really nice sketch! I really like what you've done with the hair and how light/floaty/fluttery it is! She looks kind of "fit," too, which is nice, since lots of art skews toward making her look more frail/childlike.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)