• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

hamano tries to draw

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
:kaito_move: (x About 1000 or so!)

I'm quite happy with this one. Somehow this has the most likes and bookmarks out of my works on pixiv.
Just to comment on this one, the red suit was an inspired choice. I imagine most people would've instinctively picked blue or teal, but the red coordinates so well with her tattoo and hair bands, and implies a much more confident/dynamic flavor for her personality. So somehow I'm not surprised :).

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry and sacrifice a goat or something to get weather that looks that nice to come to the real world, too.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Wow, a lot of time has passed and I feel like I haven't been drawing that much, thanks to my consuming job. But here's still some stuff I've made since last time.

Looking at this piece now, I'm not so happy with it...

This was my Miku Day celebration illustration, I still like this piece a lot, I only wish I had made it in higher res.

This was something I drew for fun and relatively quickly.

My contribution to the VOCABERLIN banner collaboration. The banner isn't live yet so I don't know if I can say anything more. I spent a lot of time on shading and highlighting this. The idea for the pose came from Zar-Party.

Just a simple doodle I worked on for a couple of evenings after work.

I actually put a good amount of time on this one, I tried some different techniques too (like coloured lineart instead of just black).

Now that Miku's Birthday is coming I should start planning an illustration to celebrate that...

Reactions: razelberii

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I think all your art came out really well. Even if you think there are various things you could pick at, you should be happy about how well you're doing. Looking forward to your birthday art if you decide to make some!

Miku might've given me that very look from your V4X drawing on any night that she's been waiting for me to reinstall her....

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I haven't posted here for a while it seems, so I might as well do it now.
I've been busy with different things and haven't been able to draw as much as I'd like to. The first one is the only of my more recent works that I'm happy with, the two others are more like doodles for me rather than "serious" works.

I'm working on a Snow Miku illustration but it still needs work, and one finished piece is still a secret so I can't introduce it yet.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Miku's really cute in all your latest drawings, I like how you keep pushing the envelope with angles and poses. I can't believe how quickly your art style and technique have developed ever since the first few drawings you posted on your thread (it's been about a year and a half-ish!). I especially like the shading on the hair.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I haven't posted here in a long while, but hamano you are improving so much in your art skills! :kiyoterunatural_lili: From the first drawing you posted here to now it's wonderful to see your progress grow and shine. Plus I'm loving how you do Miku's eyes ~~anime eyes are my favorite most of the time when done so well and look so awesome and beautiful~~ :clara_ani_lili:

Anyway, not only the eyes even the shading and the color choices are nice. How you're doing the body and the hair is so much better too! :midorizakikasumi_lili:

:miku_lili::miku_lili::miku_lili: - three Miku's for you~!

Reactions: hamano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)