• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Also to continue about the OP, I'll give my thoughts.
The OP layout is nice. I like the idea of adding colors too, ZAR-PARTY!

The links at top are good. I'm not sure about the VEVO account, since I have heard negative things about it such as here.

If you want, you can also add at the top a link to illustrations on Piapro featuring Hatsune Miku!

The links, descriptions, and spoilers you have are nice too! And I really like the featured song and illustration idea (also that PinocchioP and iXima are great choices), how often will these be changed? Weekly?

Also to continue about the OP, I'll give my thoughts.
The OP layout is nice. I like the idea of adding colors too, ZAR-PARTY!

The links at top are good. I'm not sure about the VEVO account, since I have heard negative things about it such as here.

If you want, you can also add at the top a link to illustrations on Piapro featuring Hatsune Miku!

The links, descriptions, and spoilers you have are nice too! And I really like the featured song and illustration idea (also that PinocchioP and iXima are great choices), how often will these be changed? Weekly?
@RazzyRu There was a little discussion about her VEVO on her VocaDB entry. It might be real, it's just operated by people who don't actually care about her. All they do is promoting real albums by the producers. The fact that they only credit the vocalists is a typical VEVO thing. I don't remember to have read something about the sound engineers of Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or anyone else either.

Here are more resources to buy her V4X version. It's more interesting for Europeans. I got her from there too.
-V4X Bundle (box/download)
-V4 English (download only)
-V4X Bundle Upgrade (for users of older versions)
-V4 English Upgrade (for V3E users)
Those upgrades are download versions with a special price for those who already own V2 or V3(E).

EDIT: Weird how I type "I" instead of "it". LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: idoltrash69

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
There was a little discussion about her VEVO on her VocaDB entry. I might be real, it's just operated by people who don't actually care about her. All they do is promoting real albums by the producers. The fact that they only credit the vocalists is a typical VEVO thing. I don't remember to have read something about the sound engineers of Katy Perry, Lady Gaga or anyone else either.
Aah, I understand now. Thanks for explaining! Rather unfortunate it's run by those who do not seem to care so much as they could, but it is good to know it's "official" then.

I'll suggest more for the places to buy as well~ Perhaps we can include BIgFishAudio? I know some who have bought a Vocaloid from there before too.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
The VEVO was making some odd, grammatically incorrect comments in response to criticism. This struck me as a red flag that it might not be official. From the post Razzy linked:

'You should all stop writing negative things. We know what we write or post so stop saying we are faking this, because Youtube do not let these things happen.'

Colour me sus....

MikuHatsune

ProjectDIVA.Wiki Admin
Official Representative
Mar 22, 2018
SH, Germany
projectdiva.wiki
Oh uh... then here's (a part of) my Miku collection:

24900040_1612959222060974_7063691395171242945_n.jpg 24862478_1612959215394308_7748847628790680558_n.jpg 24991526_1612959225394307_3842284564467416187_n.jpg 25158451_1612959242060972_7049980837815055204_n.jpg 24993485_1612956505394579_1735318140260438420_n.jpg 13466225_1112885082068393_193432238056853063_n.jpg
(click images for full view)

About music, here's a mashup I made 5 yrs ago using Melt & Last Night, Good Night:

Also a cool remix of Nyanyanyanyanya I found a while ago. (It uses several genres in one remix.)

Last edited:

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions! I'm already making a lot of changes and additions based on them.

RE: The VEVO account, I was not at all aware of this issue, and having looked at the evidence I now have an icky feeling about VEVO, such that I have no desire to link to them, so I've removed the link.

@ZAR-PARTY I didn't do quite what you did but I took inspiration from it: to me it makes more sense for "Hatsune Miku" to be turquoise and "Fan Club" to be orange. And thank you so much for those links! A question, though: Am I correct in reading that those upgrade packages have expired? They both say "Nur bis zum 28. Februar 2017 erhältlich!" ("Only available until the 28th of February 2017!"). I'll definitely include the links to the V4X Bundle and V4 English pages though.

@RazzyRu I've already got links to Big Fish Audio's store!

As for how often to update the featured art and song: Weekly seems like a good idea. It'll help keep things fresh. (I also thought about having separate featured original song and featured cover, but maybe that would be too much.) I'm not planning on having a vetting process or anything; if someone shares something here (or if I find something) that I think is suitable, I'll make it the featured thing for that week. You should also feel free to just suggest things. I may end up having to create a queue of featured songs and artwork! It'd be nice, however, to prioritize recent stuff, as a way to encourage new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: razelberii

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Maybe I'll share this here. I love the idea behind it--it's cute and makes me laugh, even if I think the quality of the product itself is a little suspect based on the reviews on Amazon:

Here's the page on Amazon, in case you want to learn more about it.

Edit: I love the way the featured art looks in the OP this week. Really incredible artwork, and it looks great there.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Maybe I'll share this here. I love the idea behind it--it's cute and makes me laugh, even if I think the quality of the product itself is a little suspect based on the reviews on Amazon:

Edit: I love the way the featured art looks in the OP this week. Really incredible artwork, and it looks great there.
Oh, that is so cute and neat! : O

MikuHatsune

ProjectDIVA.Wiki Admin
Official Representative
Mar 22, 2018
SH, Germany
projectdiva.wiki

I'm sad now...

1523478980596.png

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
That's too bad. I wonder if you could use a forwarding service? I've heard of people using them to ship things from Japanese sellers who don't ship internationally. The forwarding service provides a domestic address to which the seller ships the item, and then they ship it to you.
Yup, I've done that. You're basically ordering online from a company that has an office/other address in the place you're buying from. They buy the item and then ship it on to you. You just want to be careful to be sure the company you choose seems to be reputable, and maybe shop around a bit to try to get a good rate--the forwarding company will increase the price of the item so that they make a profit, too, and that markup can be pricey.

Since you're dealing with Amazon, you might try looking at the third-party listings, too. I couldn't say for sure, but it's possible that one of them would be willing to ship to you, even if Amazon itself isn't. (You'll want to avoid the ones that say "fulfilled by Amazon" since that essentially means that Amazon is holding and shipping the item for them.) I think I've occasionally seen a seller specifically say that they ship internationally; if they don't and you find one you like, maybe you can contact them and ask them?

Actually, I think checking a third-party seller is probably what that message on Amazon is advising you to do. If it works, it's definitely the easiest and cheapest thing you could do, as there wouldn't be any markup.

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
One of my absolute favorites (still think about it sometimes) is definitely "Mr. Wonder"!
It was one of my favorites when her append was first released lol

that and pretty much any song by powapowaP (rip) and ryuryu are all really good :"D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)