• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nope! I did however make one of those characters that mock pitchloids, like that Kawaiiloid Desune character. Mine had purple hair and spoke in google translate Japanese. In hindsight, it was probably just as cringey as making a pitchloid.

The person below me likes Kasane Teto more than Hatsune Miku!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Honestly, though, your annoyloid (I think that's what they're called) idea sounds hilarious! XD

Also, I don't like Teto more than Miku. I really don't prefer one over the other! :teto_lili::miku_ani_lili:

The person below me like KaitoxMeiko better than KaitoxMiku!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hmmm, false. I honestly don't listen to Gumi JPN that much but I really don't listen to Chika at all. Gumi's voice is just a little more appealing for me.

The person below me has a blonde vocaloid in their top 5 favorites!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Truuuuuue! Oliver and Len rank in at 4 and 3, respectively. (Meiko is 1, Gakupo is 2, and I really haven't decided on a 5, but it's either Maika, Rin, or Miku.)

The person below me dislikes a generally popular vocal. (No judgement here!)

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
Not quite hate, but I find Meiko's design to be meh.

The person below me has written at least one original song featuring a Vocaloid (or other vocalsynth).

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I recently got Tonio, so yup! But I main on V4, so I'm not sure if that counts, heh.

The person below me doesn't mind plug-and-play covers.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I actually don't. If thats what people wanna post then they can. I won't stop 'em. They don't always sound bad, either.

The person below me doesn't own a Chinese VB

Reactions: Aia

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
If Yuan Xiao counts, then I technically do...? If you're talking about Vocaloids though, then no. :luka_lili: I love the Chinese vocaloids a lot, but I can't really justify buying any when I have no interest in using them.

The person below likes the idea of Crypton making new characters for their game Project Sekai(that aren't vocaloids)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Well, it's not Crypton who's making the characters, that's Colorful Palette/Craft Egg's doing, but I'm a bit conflicted on non-Vocaloid characters. They work for me as supporting characters, but I'm afraid they'll be too prominent in the game for my personal liking (I'm just not that interested in them).

The person below wishes that the MikuColle (Hatsune Miku Graphy Collection) game would get an international release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)