• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Medal (Sprite) Request Thread

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I've just noticed I've broken over 100 posts! Could I have a :miku_lili: please?

EDIT: Cheers lIlI!

Last edited:
Reactions: lIlI

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ah! I can have a medal :0 Here, I'll be very predictable:
Leon please <333 :leon_lili:

Edit: Thank you Razzy!! C:

Last edited:
Reactions: razelberii

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hey there everyone! We said we’d announce the next tier for medals once it was hit, and I’m happy to announce that it has indeed been hit!
I, as the member with the most posts, am happy to announce that the next tier for medals is 450 posts
And with that, please give a huge congratulations to our first menber to reach 450, @mobius017!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hey there everyone! We said we’d announce the next tier for medals once it was hit, and I’m happy to announce that it has indeed been hit!
I, as the member with the most posts, am happy to announce that the next tier for medals is 450 posts
And with that, please give a huge congratulations to our first menber to reach 450, @mobius017!
Wow, cool! Thanks very much! When we put in the medal feature, I really didn't expect to be the first one to reach the undisclosed tier!

Hm, can I request :cyberdiva_lili: Cyber Diva lIlI, please?

Edit: Thanks @RazzyRu!

Reactions: razelberii

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
My 250th post, woo! Can I get lIlI's Eleanor, AiKO and Renri in that order? As an aside, AiKO's is misspelled as Aika lIlI on the Medals page. Thanks in advance <3

Reactions: Paradoxical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)