• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Medium⁵ Updates/Discussion Thread (Quadimension voices)

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
More of Congqiong AI

I think she might be retired when or shortly after the AI comes out, which is typically how these things go (if a retirement does happen). So if you're banking hard on wanting to get her V4 bank, I'd plan on getting it soon! Although of course, take this with a grain of salt -- they may leave her V4 available forever, or at least until copies run out. Dunno!
oof... that seems like a tricky decision. I swear, there are so many great releases and so many great loids retiring rn. It's very hard to chose on who to spend your money

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I'd say it is even trickier since you're not even sure they might straightforwardly retire the 'loids before their update kicks in (like YANHE ;A;"' Hence why I'm shivering at trying to get Longya as soon as possible as he may get a V5 like Qingxian and Moke to be equal to Tianyi, YANHE and Ling)

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I'd say it is even trickier since you're not even sure they might straightforwardly retire the 'loids before their update kicks in (like YANHE ;A;"' Hence why I'm shivering at trying to get Longya as soon as possible as he may get a V5 like Qingxian and Moke to be equal to Tianyi, YANHE and Ling)
yanhe is retired?

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Her V3 wasn't available anymore when her V5 was announced and they launched later the beta test application T.T"' (unless her V3 is still available somewhere and I'm not aware of it)

• Sad
Reactions: poser

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I do want to update: I was able to buy Xingchen Infinity for her V4 owner discount price! I actually can't buy her myself, but I have a friend with a Taobao account who was willing to be my go-between. They had to place the order, then send the order number, pictures of my box (inside and out, serial code visible), and a picture of my Superbuy order history to Quadimension. They confirmed it and said they could accept that! So if anyone has a way to purchase from Taobao, there you go.

Reactions: WyndReed and ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
I do want to update: I was able to buy Xingchen Infinity for her V4 owner discount price! I actually can't buy her myself, but I have a friend with a Taobao account who was willing to be my go-between. They had to place the order, then send the order number, pictures of my box (inside and out, serial code visible), and a picture of my Superbuy order history to Quadimension. They confirmed it and said they could accept that! So if anyone has a way to purchase from Taobao, there you go.
Glad you got it sorted out! I'm happy for you!

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Ohhhh she sounds so good. I never felt strongly about her Vocaloid bank but this is on another level. I really hope there are plans somewhere down the line to sell her and the future Plus updates on the Dreamtonics shop to make it a bit more convenient for overseas purchase.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i definitely like how she sounds in these covers! while i feel her vocaloid and synth v bank are still quite similar, i some of the improvements come more obvious to me after hearing more uses of her. i especially have liked her english, which i felt their official demo was just not very good at showcasing.

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Yup. The tweet's caption is a little vague, but the description in the video lists Xingchen AI and Muxin R2 :)

THEY SOUND SO GOOD HERE THOUGH. I am utterly in love with everything Quad does in SV 😭💖

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)