• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Merch You're Waiting For and Wishing For

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I thought it might be fun to share merch you're Waiting For and merch you're Wishing For.

Waiting For: Merch that will be or that has been released, but which you haven't bought yet for whatever reason.

Wishing For: Your imagination is the limit here. Maybe you want a LUMi-inspired life preserver, or a line of Kaito ice cream. Whatever (within the site rules), put that here!

My picks:

Waiting For: Miku Thunderbolt scale figure.

With a first-rate setlist of grittier material, danceable pop, and beautiful ballads, drawn from content both classic and new across just about the full spectrum of concerts featuring Piapro characters, this concert was nothing short of exceptional.

Wishing For: I'd love to see a scale figure made of Miku in her outfit from NEPPUU.

Vocal synths can represent people all over the world and often follow a more contemporary aesthetic, but that would make it all the more interesting and appreciable to see Miku in a context that reflects a traditional aspect of her native culture, too. There are lots of details and dynamic posing possibilities for this figure, not to mention the various instruments/other things she holds during the song PV, which would make for an impressive figure. It would tie in really well with Miku x KODO, as well.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
A nendoroid of any native English vocal synth would be an exciting milestone!

I'd also like to see more merchandise that doesn't fall into the normal categories of figurines/keyrings/clothing with an illustration of the character on it. More items that replicate something the character wears would be awesome. Lots of designs have cool hair accessories and jewellery that could make for subtle stylish merch.

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Waiting for: Kasane Teto SynthV Nendoroid, Tsurumaki Maki plushie rerun
Wishing for: non-Crypton Nendoroids (they have the rights to Kizuna Ai, where is the #kzn Nendoroid; why did they never make an IA Nendoroid?; I want a Nendoroid of Tsurumaki Maki; pipe dream, but any Engloid from any engine would be amazing); full Nendoroids of Luka V4x, Kaito V3, and Meiko V3

Reactions: wrong_thyme

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'm a simple woman, and all I want is more easily accessible vocal synth merch in the UK. Import and customs fees can be nuts, and trying to get anything from the US is a waste of time because the postage costs are obscene these days. (Japan wasn't too bad in relation to UK importing, but I bet even that's gone up over the last three years).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)