• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2020 Europe

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Miku Expo Europe 2020
Hatsune Miku's second European tour

Official website:

Official Twitter:

Main Visual by POKImari:

EEpsCtyU8AEODcU.jpeg.jpg
Image from Miku Expo twitter

Locations

Jan 11th: London
O2 Academy Brixton
Jan 16th: Paris Le Zénith Paris
Jan 20th: Berlin Verti Music Hall
Jan 24th: Amsterdam Ziggo Dome
Jan 28th: Barcelona Sant Jordi Club

Ticket sales

Ticket sales for all venues start on Sep. 27th at 5pm JST (8am UTC)

A Miku Expo 5th Anniversary song contest is also announced, additional info coming on Sep. 27th.

I will continue to update this post as new info emerges

Last edited:

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited!! I hope the locations are similar to last year or at least one of them. Then I had a chance to go again ahdhasd

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Locations and dates will be revealed in five days, on the 17th!

I'm so so eager to see more news, I wonder if they'll keep the locations to three or add more!

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Miku Expo Manchester so I don't have to go to London? (NGL, if they add a location it'll probably be in Spain or something, I remember a lot of Spanish fans wanting it to come there)

Reactions: Mika

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'll be shocked if they discover there's more to the UK than London and host it in Birmingham or Manchester. (I'm praying for a Birmingham date though, because I only live an hour away from there.)

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Ahh oh no, not that problem again.
Last time only the Expo in Germany was on a weekday and now pretty much all of them are. I mean I get why, but it's still kinda eh.
And the ticket sale is already in 10 days that's.. so soon.

Seems more like I won't go this time but maybe a miracle will happen :')

Reactions: Lenkomimi

Lenkomimi

Cryptonloid fan
Jun 7, 2019
Seems more like I won't go this time but maybe a miracle will happen :')
Same here. Was hoping for manchester since I live there, I don't think I can go all the way to london especially since I don't have a car so I'm forced to go on 3 trains just to get there, and theres the weekday problem as a cherry on top.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Additionally a song contest coming up:
Maybe I should try and finish the Finnish language Miku song I worked on... jk, it's so bad I've given up that song pretty much

I'm attending Berlin for sure, also I'm trying to arrange things so that I could go to the Amsterdam concert too.

EDIT: I've updated the OP to include the essential information, so that it's easily available.

Last edited:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Those weekday dates are interesting. Barcelona on a Tuesday? That’ll be a hard one for Spanish fans.
I know some people who were hoping for more UK venues, so I’m sad that didn’g happen, but I suppose they’re trying to expand countries before they expand in countries?

S an American though, I can only be excited for the song contest. I think I might actually participate this time!

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Congrats people of Europe! I'm happy they've included more cities--3 cities was kind of small last time, so more gives more people a chance to go if they want to!

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
HECK YEAH MIKU EXPO LDN IS BACK BABEY

Really looking forward to seeing everyone! Going to be rocking up with @Cluemily as we did in 2018, but we'll be there an extra day this time to do some more exploring/hang with people. Who's thinking of going? Of course we're a bit bummed there's no Manchester concert as it would have been easier for both of us, but the fact that we got TWO Miku Expos in London in basically a year is amazing, and far better than anything we've had before, so we'll take it. Hotel already booked even.

• Love
Reactions: Cluemily

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Aaaah I'm so excited I forgot to finish my original post when the announcement was live lol, anyway, I'm so happy they added two more stops in this expo!!!

Although today I was looking around and found -this- in one of the official sellers website's:
Barcelona.JPG
It looks like VIP tickets in Barcelona are going to be 170EUR, I think that's the most expensive VIP ticket for any Mikuexpo so far (190$)? if I'm wrong feel free to tell me ;;
I don't know if it's a placeholder or the price for that particular website, but ouch? that's like double the amount I paid for London :kaito_lili:

In any case I'm seriously considering going to London again since it would take less time to get the despite having to fly overseas and that Saturday is just a more convenient date. To be honest I'm surprised all the dates but London are on the weekday! I'm sure that's gonna make difficult for some, now we'll experience what it was like for Cologne last year I guess :len_lili:

Well, I still want to support the first real time they come to Spain yet the atmosphere in London was amazing and the people so nice so I'll have to think about it before the 27th~

Reactions: Lenkomimi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)