• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV New Voicebank "Rosa" announced for SynthV and CeVio or AiVoice!

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
It would be very excellent if she could be like Rikka and Maki with a Song voice on SynthV AI and Talk voice on CeVIO AI. Seems like Hiroto-P is also very seriously considering making an English voice for her since the reception has been so good, and there's potential for a CUL update if the opportunity arises.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
ZAN-SHIN have confirmed through their new Twitter that ROSA's Song voice will be made with Synthesizer V, and they would like to make AI and English voices! They're still considering for Talk. New SynthV!

It seems Japanese will be AI only (in line with her being primarily an AI singer), but it's not clear if English will be Standard or AI.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

She is 4 ft 9 in (Edit: Okay, I will round it up to 5 ft because it's so close)
We're gonna get a loli-tastic 15 year old, I just know it

Edit 2:
Miku is 16 and 158 cm (5 ft 2)
Rin is also 152 cm (5 ft), she is 14. (Len is 156 cm)

Edit 3: I looked up the average height of a Japanese 15 year old girl and it is 157 cm (5 ft 1) but I am dying inside from the perpetual selection of underage vocal synth gals.

Last edited:

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
And with her being on SynthV, there's already very similar girls to choose from on the same engine...
I really hope that they make her voice unique in some way, so she stands out from the rest

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
It would be appreciated if the title / OP could be updated a bit now that we have more information on her, especially since we know there isn't a new engine coming.

I don't think we should assume she will have a cuter voice based off age and height, especially considering Hiroto-P has already established that (auditions allowing) he wants to give ROSA a voice that's unique among (Japanese) SynthV vocals available right now, which given the available vocals are broadly cute (or mature in Saki's case) would point to them going for a stronger voice anyway.

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
It would be appreciated if the title / OP could be updated a bit now that we have more information on her, especially since we know there isn't a new engine coming.
I didn't know that you could edit thread titles after they're created, thanks for pointing that out!
It should be more accurate now

Reactions: lIlI

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Edit 3: I looked up the average height of a Japanese 15 year old girl and it is 157 cm (5 ft 1) but I am dying inside from the perpetual selection of underage vocal synth gals.

OMG what if ROSA's mascot was a kogal ? :oops: (sorry when I read ''gals'' it suddenly came to my mind :ROFL: )

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
A bilingual Japanese and English power bank would be cool for SynthV! I don't think we've had any power banks for it yet - it's mainly been light or soft female voices so far.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I asked two questions

The translation is
I have two questions regarding Rosa's Japanese version and English version. (If there is sensitive information, you do not have to answer all of my questions.)

Isn't it necessary for the voice actress selected through audition to speak (sing) both English and Japanese? Or perhaps, you will select a voice actress for the Japanese version and a voice actress for the English version?

Will you earn funds through crowdfunding? Foreigners (non-Japanese) can donate through CAMPFIRE, but if my memory serves correct, they can not donate through GREEN FUNDING.

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
Just to add: Cul is only year older than Rosa, she's 157cm tall and while youthful she wan't necessarily taken in the cutesy moe direction, I think she should be given the benefit of the doubt, I think the shorter height is there to mainly establish that she's the youngest one.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I got a reply from ZAN-SHIN about having a voice actress that speaks both English and Japanese or if there will be two voice actresses:

It's still under consideration, but we want to use the best option.
Just a vague answer for now. Probably depends on who auditions.

Answer to the question about foreigners helping with crowdfunding:
This is still under consideration as well, but we are thinking we want to create ROSA with everyone's support.
応援 = support, it can be rooting for or monetary backing.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
(Monologue) If ROSA is successful, I want to some day make REV, but... we'll see? ^^
I think there's a chance that when A.I.VOICE makes their singing software we might get Yuzuru. I hate how it feels like every company is stringing us along with the prospects of a male vocal, kinda feels like they just are saying things to get attention while being noncommittal... If we get a male voice bank from anyone this year I will be surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)