• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project Sekai news and discussion

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yeah I guess that is the business model, meanwhile I am a traditionalist I guess, to me it doesn't make any sense xd
If I play a skill based rhythm game and perform well, then that is what counts and not my "team". But yeah, hopefully I can ignore that aspect and still enjoy myself... if only Sega made an actual new Miku game again...
They charged lots for silly DLC and in the end I actually got some myself (just had to get the packs with the new songs, even if 0 effort was put into making new videos), so they better use it to make something fresh again for all us patient fans of the series...!

Mys

Aspiring Fan
Sep 6, 2020
USA
twitter.com
They recently said that theyre gonna make judgement a bit more lenient since it was admittedly quite picky. I think it may be possible to maybe get a b? With just accuracy alone on the highest difficulty but it's probably very hard without some strong cards if you suck at accuracy (like me).

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I mean, in the demo all our cards were lvl. 1 so even getting up to B was already quite friendly. I'm used to the original LoveLive back in 2014 in which you barely were able to get a C with your untrained cards on easy difficulty lol. But yeah it's a gacha game so this is to be expected. They have to get people to pay somehow 🤷‍♀️

@39dearMIKU you don't have to download the apk, get QooApp (if you have an android phone). It will make keeping the game updated soooo much easier.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
At 8 to 9 pm (presumed to be Tokyo time) on September 26th, Sega is going to talk about the game on their TGS live stream

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
as announced during the Tokyo Game Show live stream, from October 1st to 20th there will be released a total of extra 20 songs!! :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
as announced during the Tokyo Game Show live stream, from October 1st to 20th there will be released a total of extra 20 songs!! :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:
I am still not sure, will every song have a Vocaloid version available?
And...so the game launches with some songs and these are extra, released day after day, all for free?
I don't know much about mobile games but am excited to try this one xd

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
And...so the game launches with some songs and these are extra, released day after day, all for free?
Some songs will have a vocaloid version only, some songs will have a Sekai version only (Real singer version), most songs will have both. Every new song added will be released once a day for the length of the campaign (Oct 1st-20th) for free. Like you said the game launches with some songs and then after that they will add more. They won’t always add 20 songs to the game this was a special campaign they were doing to celebrate the game’s release. After this 4-5 songs will be released monthly, 2 will be commissioned original songs for the game and the other 3 will be existing vocaloid songs. They will make two 3DMV’s per month because that’s all they can do. Finally they will do more special campaigns like this in the future to add more songs in the game around holidays like New Years.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm in a mobile game, the secret of success is giving it for free and then put some fees for any extra ^^ in the past (5 years ago and more), some companies tried to sell full mobile games at a price of like 10, 20 or 30 euros, but then during the years it became clear that mobile users prefer to download a "free" game and then spend some money on it little by little. Nintendo games released on mobile are a very good example ^^
there is also the possibility that in the future SEGA might consider releasing a complete version of Project Sekai on Nintendo Switch for example :miku_sakura_lili: :miku_lili: and Crypton and SEGA are busy for next year for a new project.. :miku_winter_lili:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
This game is shaping up to sounding really darn interesting, if only Sega can make a traditional console game like this again, with so much new content...
Well, Gabi said they are working on something, so maybe! Won't get my hopes up though.

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Here's the translated version of the same tweet (I wonder if this could mean a higher chance of non-Cryptonloids appearing in the game?)
They mentioned a lot of stuff today, such as being able to change vocals on a song, players getting new songs each month(?)...
... And reaching 1 million preregistrations which is surprising but also an amazing feat!

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
Not every song will have a 3D MV so I'm assuming gumi/flower/IA won't appear except as voices...we can hope though!

They will be indeed only appearing as voices, but the fact that they even thought about putting the orignal versions gives me a lot of hope for possible collabs.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So I downloaded the app via QooApp and all of that worked fine, but I can't get past the title screen!! From the Japanese I know, I clicked on "accept" the terms of use I assume, but then I get a "connection error" and it just brings me back to the title screen.
I am hyped for the game so I am very disappointed, any advice?
In case in knows I am not in Japan (?) I even have VPN on my phone and connected to Japan with no change in the issue.

EDIT: After more research maybe that means the servers are just not available yet. What makes me more concerned is the system requirements, apparently you need Snapdragon 835 or higher and lol since I had no idea I checked and my Galaxy S7 edge apparently has a 820... oh no... hopefully is still works! Guess I will know tomorrow. Excited for the game, hope it works.

Last edited:

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
So I downloaded the app via QooApp and all of that worked fine, but I can't get past the title screen!! From the Japanese I know, I clicked on "accept" the terms of use I assume, but then I get a "connection error" and it just brings me back to the title screen.
I am hyped for the game so I am very disappointed, any advice?
In case in knows I am not in Japan (?) I even have VPN on my phone and connected to Japan with no change in the issue.
The servers themselves aren't up yet, but they'll go up at 12 noon JST on September 30! It's only just available for download 12 hours early.

Reactions: 39dearMIKU and Rolo

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
What makes me more concerned is the system requirements, apparently you need Snapdragon 835 or higher and lol since I had no idea I checked and my Galaxy S7 edge apparently has a 820... oh no... hopefully is still works! Guess I will know tomorrow. Excited for the game, hope it works.
I have the same type of phone as you and it handled the demo okay. (Save for a bit of lag on the 3d PVs, but the rhythm game itself worked fine)

We're probably gonna be alright, haha

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)