• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project Sekai news and discussion

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Project Sekai currently has no plans to release internationally. That account is just run by fans to keep them updated on the game’s development. They are aware they do have overseas and will look into an English version of the game but I wouldn’t count on them coming out at the same time. My guess would be a few months to a year apart.

Reactions: First Sound Future

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Lol why don't release this but this garbage click game... probably just super easy to localize.
I guess apk download it will be...!
I switched from apk's to QooApp, works really well and I haven't had any trouble so far. And most of the time, when the game needs an update it will redirect you to QooApp automatically instead of the regular playstore. (I'm currently playing 9 idol games, 5 of them are jp servers, all through QooApp)

I'm really excited for Project Sekai! I think the game releasing on or at least around Miku's birthday makes a lot of sense. I'm also very impressed by a lot of the card artwork they've shown so far, especially because they are all 3★. I guess they go with the rarity system most games have and also have 4★, which makes me wonder.. if the 3★ are already so pretty, how nice will the 4★ look? damn.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I feel like they could have mentioned that a long time ago so as not to get fans hopes up.

Reactions: Rolo

Mys

Aspiring Fan
Sep 6, 2020
USA
twitter.com
Kinda digging the game so far even though its only a demo for now. Haven't been able to get in a V Live since they happen pretty late for me but they look fun.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Same thoughts here! I hope when the full game is done virtual live will be more accessible. The gameplay and videos are really fantastic so far! Oddly enough I find myself turning them off when I play though something I never had a problem with when I played Diva. They seem a bit more distracting this time around and I think just having the option is nice the picture only mode is really well done

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I have a few questions with the release of this coming up soon...I wanna play it but don't know enough about the game or mobile games in general.
My main questions:
So I will need to find an apk file online since it will only release in Japan I assume. Like all those songs that are supposed to be in the game...will they all be just like "in it" or will you have to purchase a lot of stuff with real money? Sorry if that is a silly question, but I literally never play mobile games. Only played Bang Dream a bit and there, songs where actually free and they charged for other stuff I didn't care about anyway.
And my other main question to somebody who followed the development and updates more, will all songs be available as a "idol version" and a Vocaloid version? I will give the idol stuff a shot but as a Crypton fan I am much more intersted in just experiencing the songs as Vocaloid songs. Hope you can just choose which you prefer?

Mys

Aspiring Fan
Sep 6, 2020
USA
twitter.com
Ok so like it's a bit similar to Bang Dream and a lot of other free "idol" rhythm games. Basically all songs will be free the only thing that will cost money is the premium currency which will also be earnable in the game from playing. Ah also something about Virtual live concerts some of the costumes being paid exclusive. There will be songs that will automatically unlock and there will be some that you have to purchase through earnable currency in the "song shop". I think at least going off the demo there will be at least 2 versions of each song. I think it may had been confirmed from some datamining too.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ok sounds very nice! So you can play all songs for free and pick either idol version or Vocaloid version probably, only with cosmetic stuff costing money!
Exciting!
My only hope then is that the scoring isn't like in Bang Dream. Maybe I am just not used to mobile games, but I thought it was absolutely insane that what score I got for a song didn't really depend on my performance, but just the "members" so if I spent money on them. Like I would get "B" rankings even when perfecting songs.
Like lol scoring should never depend on that kinda stuff, but I guess that is the business model? Still hope this will be handled differently in Project Sekai.
Excited to try it anyway real soon when the full version is out.
Should just be as straightforward as putting the apk on my phone and installing it I assume?

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Ok sounds very nice! So you can play all songs for free and pick either idol version or Vocaloid version probably, only with cosmetic stuff costing money!
Exciting!
My only hope then is that the scoring isn't like in Bang Dream. Maybe I am just not used to mobile games, but I thought it was absolutely insane that what score I got for a song didn't really depend on my performance, but just the "members" so if I spent money on them. Like I would get "B" rankings even when perfecting songs.
Like lol scoring should never depend on that kinda stuff, but I guess that is the business model? Still hope this will be handled differently in Project Sekai.
Excited to try it anyway real soon when the full version is out.
Should just be as straightforward as putting the apk on my phone and installing it I assume?
Unfortunately if the demo is anything to go by the scoring will be harder than Bandori it’s impossible to get a B even with a full combo so I’m not sure if you need a full perfect combo (like no great’s) or if you just need your cards to be trained but from playing the rhythm game alone no you can’t get beyond a C from what I’ve seen.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Based on all of the idol rhythm games I’ve played, I’d say that high scoring on higher difficulties will be based on having the highest rarity cards with good skills and optimal team building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)