• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
New teaser image of Synth V with the updated interface:

Current interface for comparison:
oldsynthv.png

The new version has rounder buttons on the piano roll and it shows both romaji and hiragana for Japanese voice banks. The "cents" is gone (I dunno what that even meant anyway). Dunno if I'm a fan of the strange lime green, sky blue, burnt orange color combo. At least the font looks bigger, cause the current version is like size 10 font and it's hard to read.

Edit: Looks like the song in the teaser has lyrics to "Sakura Sakura".

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Surely you'll be able to change the colors to something more uniform like you can with the current colors. Maybe it's SynthV's answer to CeVIO's rainbow editor mode (which can also be changed to single solid colors). Still, I think the updated interface looks nice! It's not radically different, but it definitely looks more polished.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
All I can say is that if JA-F1 releases I will lose my mind. I have literally been begging Kanru to release her for over a year now, her voice is so pleasant to me. I don't even care if she only has a single pitch I'll use her so much. She sounds pretty good here, and the song choice is exquisite (one of my favourite Ghibli songs!).

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I'm still shocked that Eleaner and this voice is single pitch they sound so good

Reactions: ___

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'm still shocked that Eleaner and this voice is single pitch they sound so good
I'm really late to replying to this, but I think a lot of it is thanks to Kanru knowing his own engine well. He definitely supervised their recording and we know he configured them himself, so they'll sound great. It just makes me with they had more to be honest.

I've already got a cover lined up for JA-F1 if she releases. I shouldn't get my hopes up, but it would be great.

Reactions: kozet and uncreepy

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
GOOD LORD I can't take this... I'm going to be a SynthV stan again in 2020 huh.

EDIT: Just saw the voice isn't JA-F1. My disappointment is immesurable and my day ruined but I still look forward to her regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

Oh man... WHAT?! 😱

I wonder if the female Japanese voice is going to be mentioned as part of the hype? This is tinfoil hatty, but I thought that it kind of sounded like Eleanor's vocal qualities, what if it's her?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)