• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I feel dumb/like I should've noticed this a long time ago because of Amano Kei and Winterdrive working in cohoots for that collab song with Genbu's updated-but-not-yet-released full voice back in April-ish of last year.

Edit: UTAU Wiki: GAO - UTAU Wiki 2.0

I feel dumb, the new Eleanor artwork is by the same artist who initially designed her (their art style just changed a bit):

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I really love Eleanor's new design, I think it makes her look even more like a "face" for SynthV like Sasara is for CeVIO. I'd assume that when her full vocal releases they'll include a reference sheet in her files like they did with AiKO.

FluoroLime

cangqiong
Apr 27, 2020
Hey all,
Just reiterating that AHS' sweetass discount for pre-existing AHS customers is only for the physical editions of Synth V Pro/the voicebanks.
If you do choose to buy it, you can follow this guide from AHS themselves.

Can anyone clarify if the boxed edition of the editor comes with a download code for the editor?

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone clarify if the boxed edition of the editor comes with a download code for the editor?
The installer for the editor is on a disc, with the serial to activate it included in a plastic sleeve. There's no link for a download version included, if that's what you're asking?

Reactions: FluoroLime

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
I’m actually glad they changed Eleanor’s design a little bit. I’ve never actually got around to drawing her because of those small details fabfdlajblabvl

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
Quick question: are activation codes tied to IP addresses? I moved recently and when I opened the editor again, it asked for my activation code (and similarly my AiKO and Genbu VBs were deactivated).

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Weird, I think that would have to be a question for the Synth V forum (I've been wondering about deactivating because I'm cleaning my hard drive to replace it). ("Reply" is late because somehow I didn't notice the notification at all somehow.)

They're testing the VST.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
How to update Synth V 2:
update.jpg

On the right panel in Synth V 2, click the cloud icon. Click the "Check for Updates" button, this will scan your voices and the editor and tell you "Updates available". Click the Update button. This will make a pop-up showing File Explorer and a file called "svstudio-pro-setup-1.0.6" appear. Double click the file, this makes a prompt appear (just agree with everything). Your antivirus might scan this file before and after.

Official tutorial demonstrating the VSTi:

Reactions: peaches2217

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
A note: Make sure when you update that your internet connection is good. The internet here is dodgy and I kept getting file corrupted and "this app can't run on your computer" errors when trying to download and install the update. I ended up hotspotting off of my phone to get it to download properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)