• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

Sep 21, 2019
Now that I have the full editor and a full voicebank, I’ve become very interested in all things SynthV, haha. I’d be curious to see what they do with AI.
Perhaps they only announced it in Chinese because that will be their AI focal point for now? Or perhaps they’re going to play the waiting game and see how it goes over with the Chinese market and then announce it later in other languages? Just speculating here.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Yeah. I think it might not have been... intended to be posted. I'm aware of it a bit, but I'm wondering what exactly will be announced.

Reactions: Stardust

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Wasn't he working on a synth based on Kiritan database I wonder if it has anything to do with that

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
This is much better then what I was expecting. Not only is it a update to the engine instead of a whole new engine, but it seems that they will release AI and sample-based VBs at the same for that character time instead of locking them between AI and sample-based based on their upcoming releases :kanon_lili:This is very good to see.
We also have confirmation that Tsuina is indeed going to be a SynthV VB. I am surprised to see Rikka on CeVIO AI since we do not know the difference yet between CeVIO AI and SynthV AI.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
It hasn't been mentioned in a post yet, so for those who didn't read either press release, Synth V AI is a free update if you own Synth V Studio Pro. If you own Saki, her AI update will also be free from AHS for a limited time.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I’m really excited about this! (Especially the fact that more software purchases aren’t needed to use it) AI Saki sounds quite a bit better than some of the other AI voices I’ve listened to. Hopefully the promotion with AHS will include users who purchased Saki through Anicute.

Reactions: Stardust

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I am worried by the announcement, they only mentioned AHS and didn't mention AniCUTE at all. I bought all my SV2 stuff from AniCUTE!

AHS will offer the AI version for free to current users of Synthesizer V Saki during a limited period.

Reactions: WyndReed

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
Coverage from DTM Station:

In the article you can also hear more of Saki AI samples.

And they'll hold a livestream in November 10 discussing about this.

Reactions: uncreepy

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Can confirm VOLOR are exploring a variety of options for Eleanor, which is why she might take a little longer. They're really trying their best to make her into the best vocal possible.

Genuinely more excited than I thought I would be to be honest. The AI version sounds so much better than I expected, Saki sounds genuinely human. I'm really looking forward to Rikka's two vocals now and the CeVIO AI Talk vocal.

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
Tried to remake one of the samples.
https://clyp.it/bxbzmgqx
Because my laptop can't run SynthV Studio I'll just stick with the Web 😭 If you have it you can download the SVP in description and compare the samples.

And yeah, she sounds so different yet more beautiful. when I first hear I was like "There's no freakin way this is Saki it's so different! But wait, I love her"

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
It sounds like they captured more of the voice provider. I've always thought sampled based vocal synths like vocaloid always sounded like they are missing a chunk out of the human voice. I'm glad we're are finally able to have a rounder fuller voice

Reactions: Stoo-S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)