• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Upcoming Male Voisona Bank MYK-IV

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Just 10 minutes before this post, Technospeech have announced a new male bank for Voisona.

Meet MYK-IV, voiced by Maiki

1688008528458.png

1688008600415.png

More details are on their website.

AI歌唱ソフト「VoiSona」新規ボイスライブラリ、「MYK-IV(CV:マイキ)」2023年7月13日発売決定!キャラクタービジュアル&音声サンプル解禁!
Here's a quick sample of Maiki covering the Oshi no Ko OP "Idol" so there can be a little clue on how MYK-IV will sound like. I'm not sure if it will be a 1:1 copy, it might changed depending if Maiki wants it to or not.

So my own commentary. Love that MYK got his pink theme from his voice provider/"dad".

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
OMG I LOVE HIM ALREADY

His voice is very versatile at listening and I LOOOOOOOOOOOve his design (anyway as long you throw pink and blue to a colour scheme it has chances to please me even if it's not the only thing that sells it to me)

Moreover I notice his voice seems faithful to his VA's tone and dynamics so it's a good sign

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
It's funny, I was listening to the demo with my first impression being he sounded solid, but I probably wouldn't pay much attention to him... until the chorus hit and it demonstrated his higher notes. Now I'm really impressed!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oooh, exciting. I like his design a lot! And his voice seems really nice for a beta. I don't know if I'll get into Voisona enough to pay, but I will at least look forward to hearing works done by him :)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
OH SHITTT! The demo is awesome! I wish he had a permanent license so much, this is badass!

TEN0R_CL3F

New Fan
Jun 24, 2021
I remember like, earlier in the month or last month, Technospeech showed off some demos of an updated vocoder (forgive me for the possibly incorrect use of terminology) that removed a lot of that classic Cevio AI engine noise, so this seems to be the first releasing vocal that we're hearing to take advantage of that! I really hope that it isn't exclusive to Voisona, though, considering how it and Cevio AI are... technically the same thing. It would be a really weird decision, although I suppose it would give people reason to purchase a subscription for Voisona over buying a Cevio AI voicebank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)