• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
More stuff from WonFes Shanghai:

Miku V4 Chinese "First Dream" album jacket ver.

Miku V4 Chinese figma:

Racing Miku 2019 Thai ver. figure announced:

Reactions: Pup-p

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Do the merchandise have to be licensed by the company? I'm confused with the policy by 1st Place cause IA is being used on a Forever 21 shirt labelled "Anime girl" but it's not pointed out the character is a vocaloid.

Does this count as a vocaloid merchandise?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
(Does that mean were getting a ZERO bank?)
I hope so! I wonder if they end up using Zero for English if they would also remake her Chinese voice with Zero? (Can't remember the details to their plan very well.) Unless the Zero figure's just a "the gang's all here" type of thing.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
For anyone interested, Tokyo Otaku Mode is offering $10 coupons that take effect when purchasing $50 or more of Vocaloid-related stuff.

People who use the coupon will also be entered to randomly win 1 of possibly 3 Hatsune Miku: Harvest Moon Ver. 1/8 Scale Figures. The number of figures given away increases depending on the number of Twitter/Facebook retweets/shares (The Tweet/text to share are provided in the link above.).

This is a bit late, as the campaign runs through Jun. 27, but if you're interested, have a look! Or, if you just want to look at the pictures of all the gorgeous figures, that's fine, too :) .

Reactions: last and uncreepy

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It always amazes me that you can get things like figures out of claw machines in Japan (Whereas in the US, at least, I think the best prizes are things like plush toys.). And the fact that those figures apparently don't get beat up when they get picked up/drop out of the claw machine, too.

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Stylish Energy Rin and Len are ready for pre-order!
Release date May 2020 (Buuut they might delayed)

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Holy Hell! Er...guys? When did THIS happen?

I mean, it'd be some awesome merch for any VVN member.... Sadly, I assume it wasn't done with permission....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Exemplar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)