• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Does anything say how big the OMiku will be? They might be charging a lot for it if it's bigger than like an 1/8 scale.
But my goodness could you imagine having that thing in your room and it's 1/2 scale and it's just watching you with those sad sad eyes

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Does anything say how big the OMiku will be? They might be charging a lot for it if it's bigger than like an 1/8 scale.
But my goodness could you imagine having that thing in your room and it's 1/2 scale and it's just watching you with those sad sad eyes
O-Mikus are about 15 cm tall. They've been selling the blank O-Mikus for quite some time. I actually googled and it turns out the blank ones are a bit overpriced too at 40 USD: O-Miku Vinyl Figure

• Wow
Reactions: cafenurse

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
I guess this could be called the pre-pre-Black Friday sales post.

Yeah i'm doing these posts again this year. Just like with the previous years here and on VO, the sales are going to be mainly focused on US stores and US based stores (might include a few importers later on). But unlike the previous years i'm expanding the lists to include things artists, cosplayers, utau/deepvocal voicebank makers, producers and even concert producers might want to check out. To keep these posts from getting too bloated i'll make edits to link back to previous posts to try to keep things tidier. The reason why this first post is going up today is because many of the retailers have jumped the gun and have been offering deals already. With no more delays...

General gift card sales-

Is one is hard one to properly quantify because of how regional these offers can be. Some local grocery store chains will offer discounts on gift cards if you buy groceries from them. My local grocer Tops (regional chain spread throughout New York & Pennsylvania) is offering $10 off a $50 gift cards if you buy $50 of groceries in a single visit. Some of the card you can get a discount on is GameStop (which can also be used in physical ThinkGeek stores), Best Buy, Barnes and Noble and Staples. Details about this particular offer here.

OfficeMax/Office Depot is doing a $20 off a $150 gift card sale includes on that has a Barnes & Noble location (along with a few others on the same card) in their physical store on the 24th.

GameStop-

No particular Black Friday sales info had been released outside of a wishlist, but they did start a sale yesterday for figurines. They're offering 25% off and it has many Miku figures including the bridal Miku figurine that was $320 now down to $240. You can look at the sale listing over here or by just typing in "Miku" in the search on their site.

Tokyo Otaku Mode-

They're currently offering a deal for $3 off an order plus a free holiday gift wrap bag that's good until the 30th. The store has a ton of IA, ONE and cryptonloid stuff.

Squishables-

No particular deals from them yet but it should be noted that they're running several holiday pop up shops in several US cities this year. Not sure if they will carry any Miku plushies in them. You can check out where they'll be this winter over here.

Best Buy-

They have put out their Black Friday ad. They're offering $300 off a $1000 Epson projector, a Blue Yeti mic/Logitech webcam streamer bundle, a few Sony headphones, a few Bose headphones, a few JBL headphones, a few Sennheiser headphones and a small entry level Wacom tablet marked down to $50.

Staples-

Their Black Friday ad is out also. Their selection of Altec headphones are half off and $50 to $100 off two Epson projectors listed in their ad.

Belk-

The store is offering a tiny projector for $60 as a doorbuster on Thanksgiving day. That being said, it's a tiny low end one so don't be expecting Magical Mirai quality stuff haha

Kohls-

They're offering Kohls cash (as part of spending over $50) for a pair of Sony and JBL headphones as a doorbuster. They also having another one of those little pico projectors like Belk has for $50. Their ad also has a 15% off coupon also.

Music & Arts-

Their ad has a coupon for 20% off a $199 purchase or more and it's valid starting on the 21st. So if you're looking for an extremely pricey studio mic, you might want to stop by their site or physical retail location.

True Value-

This is an odd ball pick but their Black Friday ad has a 50% off a single item purchase under $50 coupon. Depending on your local hardware store, they might have mosquito netting you could project on? I dunno.

Amazon-

A well rated pair of Sennheiser headphones are on sale for under $80.

Costco-

They also have an ad out that lists a few deals on headphones if you want to do gladiatorial combat in their maze of a store on Black Friday, but i wouldn't recommend it.

I'll be listing more deals over the next few weeks.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Here's some upcoming figures:
First a simple recolour of an old figure; Hatsune Miku harufuku:

Hatsune Miku × Rascal figure from FuRyu:

Hatsune Miku 3rd Season Spring ver.

Sega's Sakura Miku version 2 for next year:

NOTE: I'd like to add a rule for future posts: when embedding posts from Twitter etc. please write the name of the item/s to accompany. This way it's possible to use the search bar to find news of a particular item later.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Btw @Exemplar , I like to think this thread was intended for Vocaloid and other voice synth merchandise, not so much for headphones and other not directly voice synth related items. Have you thought about maybe setting up a different thread for the black friday stuff that's not actual vocaloid merch? I'd like to have this thread not branch out too much into general audiovisual equipment etc.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Btw @Exemplar , I like to think this thread was intended for Vocaloid and other voice synth merchandise, not so much for headphones and other not directly voice synth related items. Have you thought about maybe setting up a different thread for the black friday stuff that's not actual vocaloid merch? I'd like to have this thread not branch out too much into general audiovisual equipment etc.
You got a point. I think I'll split it off into it's own thread in General Discussion from here on in.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
A look at the music frame girl Sakura Miku

You can make a toast with Yuki

Miku shirts are available at Primark for folks on that side of the Atlantic

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Miku shirts are available at Primark for folks on that side of the Atlantic
Holy shit, Miku at Primark?! I know they've been stocking Dragon Ball Z/Naruto/My Hero Academia shirts for a while now (which I found odd considering most Brits don't know any anime other than Pokemon), but I didn't know Miku was that well known enough in the UK to warrant being featured in Primark. Unless they're just riding on what's big among the kids on Instagram.

Reactions: Pup-p

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Aaah, they used to sell a lot of Miku and Crypton stuff at Hot Topic. I got bracelets and the puffy stickers that are on my laptop (that I transferred over from my old laptop). I wish they'd sell that kind of stuff again... :cry:
They still do at my local Hot Topic (i sound like a loser for knowing that lol). The online store has some vocaloid stuff usually, too. But the stock on there changes constantly.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I frequently go to our mall and poke around (I live in a dying town, so the mall's rarely crowded, perfect for some personal time). Our Hot Topic hasn't stocked anything Vocaloid related since I moved back home two years ago, and I found the last remnants of their Yuri on Ice stock last Thanksgiving. It was a shirt that wasn't even in my size. I wanted to cry. :LOL:

Reactions: cafenurse

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Aaah, they used to sell a lot of Miku and Crypton stuff at Hot Topic. I got bracelets and the puffy stickers that are on my laptop (that I transferred over from my old laptop). I wish they'd sell that kind of stuff again... :cry:
I'm always jealous of Hot Topic and the Americans lucky to have a physical store - they do ship internationally, but postage and customs charges for American stuff coming to Britain is obscene, so I never take the risk. I kinda wish Hot Topic would expand a bit more internationally than just Canada (they don't even have to set up a lot of stores - just have a UK site which uses Royal Mail or another British courier, so postage charges aren't crazy.)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
StandLayd posable (and super cute) Miku plushies were on display at Magical Mirai. Website says planned release is this November (but I personally went to their booth to test the posability, and the lady there told me that release is (early) next year?). They're planning to have all Cryptonloids in their lineup
Well, the Standlayd Miku plushies are now up for order:
Though at 5000 yen they're a bit pricey so I'm not sure I'll be buying one. Alternatively you can get a posable plushie by buying a plastic skeleton and putting it inside a prize plushie.

Then there's a Racing Miku-themed bicycle from ESR & Goodsmile Racing if you like cycling and have money to invest:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)