• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
they're cute and useful and I want all six of them, but do they have some kind of stand you can put them in when they're not being used so that they can look like a group of cute zombies?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
They don't come with a stand or anything I think. Just put them on the edge of a shelf, pile of CD's etc. That's how I display my Chokonose Miku that's essentially similar to these
20191231_155613.jpg

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
they're cute and useful and I want all six of them, but do they have some kind of stand you can put them in when they're not being used so that they can look like a group of cute zombies?
this kind of goods don't come with a stand, but as hamano said, you can put them everywhere!! ^u^ hehe
but if you really want to use a stand (for the army of cute zombies), probably the ones of nendoroid and sigma are a good size :)

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Prototype of the Miku Expo 5th Anniversary figure:
I'll bet this figure looks really awesome once it's painted. Is the outfit new? It reminds me of the Tell Your World module, but it seems a bit different. I would have expected they might use the design from the Miku Expo art, but that's just her normal outfit with a loosened tie and a new guitar, so I can see why they would want something unique.

Also, are the complicated-looking blocks next to/under her feet anything in particular? They obviously go along with the pattern on her top/sleeves, but...do they spell something or something?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Also, are the complicated-looking blocks next to/under her feet anything in particular? They obviously go along with the pattern on her top/sleeves, but...do they spell something or something?
I remember asking about the floating words because these same words were floating on (I think) the Miku Expo Europe background. They are lyrics that say things like "Shake" and "Girls". But I can't remember what song it was anymore or who told me what it was from. : (

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^ The figure is based on the design from Lucky Orb music video (which as you know was both the Miku Expo 5th Anniversary song and the theme song for Expo 2019 Taiwan & Hong Kong

The paint on her top and thigh highs will be very flashy, I'm interested to see how it turns out in a figure form!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
^ The figure is based on the design from Lucky Orb music video (which as you know was both the Miku Expo 5th Anniversary song and the theme song for Expo 2019 Taiwan & Hong Kong

The paint on her top and thigh highs will be very flashy, I'm interested to see how it turns out in a figure form!
I remember asking about the floating words because these same words were floating on (I think) the Miku Expo Europe background. They are lyrics that say things like "Shake" and "Girls". But I can't remember what song it was anymore or who told me what it was from. : (
Oh, nice, I feel like I should've caught that :) . I really like Lucky Orb, but I've only seen its PV a few times--all that really stuck in my mind about the outfit was "really flashy." Looking at the figure, its design is a lot more normal than I'd realized--the stockings and blazer are patterned differently, but aside from that and the blue/white hair tie, it's a lot like Miku's usual outfit. I actually like it more now that I know that!

Ah, you're right, those are the song lyrics! Those could really add something to the figure, depending on which lyrics they pick.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Racing Miku 2020 cycling wear

It seems this Miku cushion is a Japan Centre Ichiba shop exclusive (as of now at least), hopefully it'll be up for online sales at some point!

Reactions: Leon
Sep 21, 2019
Don't know if the other versions of Amazon are doing this, but the Japanese Amazon is offering free shipping on book orders of five or more! Now may be a good time to pick up some Vocaloid light novels or manga!

(Sorry if this wasn't the right place to put this!)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Oh my gosh, Takepon's and Shiomizu's art in official merch! The Takepon T-shirt is a must buy, probably Shiomizu's tapestry as well!

Tanita has introduced some Miku collaboration items; two body composition scales (the more expensive one comes with Miku's voice commentary) and a pedometer:
Tanita bringing us Snow Miku versions of the pedometer (you can choose between the 6 Cryptonloids) and another body composition scale

A sample of Racing Miku 2019 × Super Soniko goods (mousepad), stat tuned for more collab goods

Reactions: peaches2217

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Snow Miku 2020 dodeka (the biggest plushies)

North One's Snow Miku collab glass jewelry

2017 season GSR race cars now made to a smaller scale of 1/64

EDIT: A lot of merch news from Cocollabo today. Not gonna post all in here as tweets, Cocollabo has so much Snow Miku goods I'm just gonna leave a link here, you can check it out:

Various Racing Miku 2020 goods (check Cocollabo's webpage for these too):

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)