• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VocaVerse Sprites by lIlI

OtakuKiarra

☐single ☐taken ☑mentally dating Kaito Shion
May 8, 2019
somewhat new to the site... how do you get the sprites to appear above your name when you comment? an so how to get them in the comment like that?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
somewhat new to the site... how do you get the sprites to appear above your name when you comment? an so how to get them in the comment like that?
You have to reach certain numbers of posts (50, 100, 250, 450...), then you can request which medal you want on this thread: Medal (Sprite) Request Thread (There's a downward pointing arrow under your avatar/username for each forum post that reveals how many posts you have so you can check how many posts you need to make.)

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hey, lIlI, I just realized this and sorry if this would trouble you on doing, but I realized that Kiyoteru only has a Rock Smilie, but not his Natural (or his V2 design but his Natural is....more important to me :meiko_ani_lili:)

I don't know if Kiyoteru Natural could be holding a book or just a simple smiling one compare to his Rock design. :ryuuto_ani_lili:

Oh, Kiyoteru V2 with an apple!

Sorry to bug you on this again

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
@lIlI Sorry to bother you, but I have been wondering if you would be willing to make an open-eyed/smiling/no-blush/arms-down version of the Lapis sprite?

:lapis_lili: -->:kaito_smile_lili:

Basically like how Kaito's expression is.

If you decide to do it, please take your time. :giggle:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)