• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Nice! Zero-G sales aren't uncommon, but 45% is among their better percentages as far as I've seen, especially on its own (meaning, outside of stacking up a sale with a coupon or something).

Edit: And, at $33, any one of them will give you one of the free Soundsense libraries they were giving out around Black Friday/Christmas/New Year's, too. They're still giving those out. They also still have the roulette coupon giveaway thing, so you could get some stuff really cheap.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

Because of corona virus, AHS is having a 30% discount sale on downloads starting on the 17th ~ 31st at 4 pm JST both days, because everyone's staying inside. (So you have a couple days to decide if you're going to buy someone since the sale hasn't started yet.) Click the link in the 2nd tweet to get to the sales page.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
You know how a while back, I said that CeVIO was having a 20% off sale, but was informed that they always have that price? Well they have a splash ad when you open CeVIO that is advertising it as a "Spring Sale" (their products 20% off except it doesn't include 3rd party stuff) lol
"Sale" goes until the 12th.

sale.png

• Wow
Reactions: mobius017 and Leon

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Zero-G's Vocaloids are also on sale at Big Fish (also 40% off), though I HEAVILY encourage you to buy through Zero-G unless you've got better benefits with Big Fish... Zero-G's customer service is second to none, and if you purchase a V2 through them you'll also be able to get an import code upon request (and they'll offer you 15% off coupons for leaving reviews on their products).

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
^ True!! Although worth noting that you can still get the import code if you buy from Big Fish, y'just gotta email ZG :)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Sep 21, 2019
Use code "STAYHOME" at checkout and get 30% off all Vocaloid downloads from Internet Co, including their Gumi and Una Talk banks! And yes, Una is included in this sale!
*Shakes fist* Darn you Internet Co. Y u always have sales when I can't buy Vocaloids? XD
(I think I must be cursed, lol.)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Use code "STAYHOME" at checkout and get 30% off all Vocaloid downloads from Internet Co, including their Gumi and Una Talk banks! And yes, Una is included in this sale!
Worth noting for some reason the Talk banks are only 20% off.
Gotta love how they have EXACTLY one item 70% off so they can advertise it a "up to 70% off" lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)