• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What Anime are you watching Right now or Planning on Watching?

melodicake

obnoxious vsynth user
currently in the middle of heartcatch precure and it's super good! theres some other stuff on my watching list on MAL but i dont really count it since its just stuff im too lazy to move to the never going to finish on hold list

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Finally started watching Boruto! Been trying to find the time to forever now, and I’m really enjoying it.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Finnally making another post here:sachiko_lili:
I did finish with HataSai last season, but i didn't finish the other two i mentioned.
This season, ill be watching Honda-san, Zombieland, Voice of Fox, UzaMaid, and casually watching Anima Yell and Spyce.
Im also watching Angels of Death rn.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I started watching Classroom of the Elite after like forever of putting it off. It’s a short one so hoping to get to whatever my next anime will be soon. Also still keeping up with watching Boruto

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
I started watching Zombieland because I kept seeing it mentioned here. Very entertaining but just one wtf moment after another hahaha

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
What I am currently watching this season is
Zombieland Saga (the guy is so loud...), Honda-san (I probably can't enjoy it the fullest because I don't work in such a job but it still has it's funny moments for me, mainly the english customer ones),
Radiant but I only watch it because the source isn't japanese (if that makes sense),
Ace Attorney S2 but I am so behind because idk it still just doesn't work and I couldn't manage to watch episode 1 with the
Amnesia god I hate my strong 2nd hand emberassment in media
Rerided but the execution of the Story is terrible, like idk how good/bad the story concept is yet but the execution of it defenitely is bad, I might drop it :/
I watched episode 1 of as ms Beelzebub likes but idk if I will keep at it.
I think there were 1-2 more things I wanted watch but we will see.

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hopping in the conversation! i admittedly haven't watched too much anime in the past year, but i recently finished banana fish. currently i'm watching the new season of mob psycho 100 and sailor moon s, and i'm considering catching back up with haikyuu, too.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Zaphod Scotsman

New Fan
Mar 9, 2019
Date a live III right now. Seems interesting but I’m gonna wait until I see the final episode to make a final judgement.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Right now I've been faithfully watching Boogiepop and Others, Kaguya-sama Love is War, and The Promised Neverland (which I already know what's going on because I have 5 volumes of the manga...ahhhhh...) I also watched a few episodes of Grimm Notes - which for an anime based on Gacha game isn't bad I guess

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I got some recommendations from friends so now my planning to watch list includes Assassination Classroom, Seven Deadly Sins, and The Promised Neverland.

I also was re-watching Naruto for the millionth time and watching That Time I Was Reincarnated Into a Slime, Love Tyrant, and Black Clover.

Jerrybibo

ボカロ廃人
May 31, 2018
If you have nothing better to do, watch Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai (Kaguya-sama: Love is War) because it's absolutely hilarious (imho).
But fret not if you're not into that show, there are a lot of good Season 2's coming in. Here are a few coming your way in the next couple of months:
Kobayashi-san no Maid-Dragon S2
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu S2
Hataraku Saibou S2
One Punch Man S2 (In 2 weeks! April 10~)
Isekai Quartet also seems really fun (April 10~)

yeet

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I just finished watching the second season of Bang Dream and wow, it was so good!
Right now I'm watching Ojamajo DoReMi! I'm almost finished with the first season. Getting through the first 20 or so episodes was hard, you really felt that it's made for very little kids. But from then on it just got better and better. I'm so exited to watch the next season!
After I'm finished with that, I either want to start Mermaid Melody or Pretty Cure... not sure yet.

It's so weird, I still have some Doremi merch from when I was small and I remember having the magical item and some cards of the very first Precure series but I don't remember them ever being on television here? And I spend a lot of time watching anime on TV so uh.. I guess I have to watch all of that as an adult now :'D

D

Discounted account

So far The Rising of The Shield Hero, have mix feeling about it cos of bad treatment Shield Hero get, three characters I really hate specially the woman. Things are getting good to Shield Hero and his team, They're great. But do get nerves before episode cos worry thing might go worry.
Also My roomate is a Cat, enjoy that show and great seeing the cat but also sad bit in it.

Just finished watching Zombieland Saga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)