• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

What Anime are you watching Right now or Planning on Watching?

Tema

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
After watching eleven episodes on Netflix and then finding out they cut out important post-credit scenes, I started Tiger & Bunny all over again on Hulu. No regrets, I'm definitely enjoying it a lot more this time. (Shocking, I know...)

I'm also kind of watching Jojo, by which I mean I'm reading the manga and then after finishing each part rewatching the anime version jdsl I'm on Battle Tendency right now (halfwayish through the manga of it atm)

OtakuKiarra

☐single ☐taken ☑mentally dating Kaito Shion
May 8, 2019
I'm currently watching RWBY (my favorite), My Hero Academia, and Cells at Work! All three are great!!

Kazumimi

Guess you could say I’m a TEIniac?
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Currently watching My Hero Academia. I had lost interest in initially but picked it up again since it had a movie release recently that I want to go see, and it's so good? Like, it's got really good action but also gets really cute and wholesome at times??? It's really inspirational and motivational. I'm not even much of anime person, but I really enjoy My Hero!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Britain
Currently watching Magia Record: Madoka Magica Gaiden. Nine episodes in (I'm watching it as the episodes come out every week), and I'd say it's more lighthearted to some degree compared to the original series. Episode 9 has only just featured the first "death" in the series (which probably doesn't really count, considering what happens and who the victim is... I won't spoil anything.) But I'm guessing since it's not far off from finishing now (unless it gets a second season), the darkness might ramp up next episode.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Tema and patuk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)