What Anime are you watching Right now or Planning on Watching?

iamjune

Vocaloid is not a hobby or Passion its a Lifestyle
This seem like a fun topic to discuss so I ofc made a thread to discuss what anime you are watching atm or What one you are planning on watching if you aren't watching one rn!
For me right now i'm watching an anime called Acchi Kocchi a Slice of Life anime! I was browsing a selection of anime in the slice of life section and it looked cute so i'm watching it!

Reply to this and tell us what Anime you are watching atm or planning on watching and why and what type it is!
Spark some discussion too!

Fib2sWc.png

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I plan on watching Tokyo Ghoul one of these days
I've been saying that for years...
I think it looks really cool. But I have a hard time watching a show unless it's slice of life.

OP
OP
iamjune

iamjune

Vocaloid is not a hobby or Passion its a Lifestyle
I plan on watching Tokyo Ghoul one of these days
I've been saying that for years...
I think it looks really cool. But I have a hard time watching a show unless it's slice of life.
Honestly I wanna watch it too but I have many others to watch and I also have a hard time watching non-slice of life animes

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Im not sure what it is about slice of life animes that make them so much easier to watch for me. I think it's because I have an easier time watching episodic plots.

Apr 8, 2018
God I'm actually so bad with watching anime...I've got like 400 anime on my 'plan to watch' list, but I never really go through them.

Atm I'm TECHNICALLY watching Yuru Camp, The Ancient Magus' Bride, and JJBA pt. 4, but I haven't actually watched any of them in a while...hah...
Really like Yuru Camp though, it's a super comfy show.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Apr 8, 2018
  • Tema

Tema

I’m watching Sailor Moon because a random social media post made me feel guilty for never watching a magical girl anime besides Madoka and Yuki Yuna dsgkhgj

I’m also keeping up with Hero Academia and I'm... kind of watching Tiger & Bunny too but I’m bad at multitasking and Sailor Moon has the advantage because I like all the main characters*(whileIreallyhavenotfoundmyselfcaringforbarnaby.lovekotetsuthough)

*Though Luna was such a massive jerk in the diet episode I said I would rather deal with qb sjffigjgj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)