• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What do you like about the Vocaloid above?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
:miku_ani_lili: Rules :miku_ani_lili:
You say something you like about the Vocaloid above, then you share a Vocaloid for the next person to play!
Don't say "nothing" or "never heard of them." If you don't know them look them up and listen to a song or two!

:miku_ani_lili: Example :miku_ani_lili:
Person A: Kokone!
Person B: I like her outfit.
VY2
Person C: I like his falsetto voicebank!
Gumi
Person D: I like her in the song Echo
Tone Rion
And so on!

:miku_ani_lili: Start! :miku_ani_lili:
Lumi :lumi_lili:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Can I just say everything? His design has always been one of my favorite vocaloid designs, it blends traditional aesthetics and modern tech really well and the art style is great. Even as a V4 that uses older samples, he's an amazing voicebank and I want to buy his native or power someday!

Cyber Songman:cybersongman_lili:

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I really love the artist who did her box art. Also enjoy her v4 design. :mikiv4_ani_lili:

Mew:mew_lili:

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
I really like Sonika's concept. She was basically the first Western character vocal, which is pretty neat. Plus her voice is pretty cute.

Amy! :amy_lili:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I love how her voice is on the mature side, also smooth and kind of soft. When I finally got around to listening to more Chinese Vocaloid songs she became my favorite female Chinese Vocaloid pretty quickly :'D <3

Haruno Sora :sora_lili:

Reactions: ___

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Her hair is sooo pretty! Her whole design is really my aesthetic, I used to use her as my profile picture on sites back in the day so she's kinda special to me.

What does the person below me like about Miku?! :miku_ani_lili:

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I love her very stoic yet lovely-sounding voice. She reminds me of Shizuku from Sakura Trick in that respect. And her design is unique and precious!

How 'bout some love for Rion? :rion_lili:

Azukiii

Galaco's stalker
Mar 16, 2019
I love Rion's designs with all my heart, Her voice is young and high ranged but isn't like a chipmunk which is great

How about Merli? :merli_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
When I just saw the picture I thought it would be cover of some song from Revolutionary girl Utena lol, anyways it's gorgeous!

I think she's cute and I like the fact that she's fairy!

Gachapoid!! >:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)