• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Yuzuki Yukari Rei for CeVIO AI

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
There are more purchase websites linked on her page on Techno Speech's site, though Amazon JP is still probably the best option for overseas.

Also, new demo song.

Reactions: WyndReed

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Listening to the Yukari Rei covers coming out and wow! She sounds like a much bigger update when tuned. Vocaloid Yukari always had a soft, flat, melancholic tone, whereas Rei can sound cheerful and energetic. Although the engine noise is harsher, this is a bigger jump forward than initially appeared from the demos.

Honestly, I'm still conflicted even more now... she sounds so much more interesting than Vocaloid Yukari, but that noise... she makes Saki Standard sound ultra clear, and it's very grating. Without that I would just straight-up adore her, having heard this cover.

EDIT: I don't think it's the voice I like so much as the tuning. She sounds quite grating, but that tuning is phenomenal.

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
She sounds like a much bigger update when tuned. Vocaloid Yukari always had a soft, flat, melancholic tone, whereas Rei can sound cheerful and energetic. Although the engine noise is harsher, this is a bigger jump forward than initially appeared from the demos.
The tuning style really reminds me of the one fellow VVN member has! :ia_ani_lili: ( link to their wip below )

In that regard, what I hear is really great usage of Rei C: The demos were most likely kept more-less raw to give people the least biased idea of the vb, good tuning can do a lot for medicore or even bad vbs.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Listening to the Yukari Rei covers coming out and wow! She sounds like a much bigger update when tuned. Vocaloid Yukari always had a soft, flat, melancholic tone, whereas Rei can sound cheerful and energetic. Although the engine noise is harsher, this is a bigger jump forward than initially appeared from the demos.

There are some case like that on utau covers. Utau like teto can have so much buzz but (if tuned well) can show amazing range and emotion as a trade off. Some vocaloid's, while having less noise, can sound flat and will take effort and post-production editing. Either way it's still a matter of preferences on the tuner.

What I still don't get is if Yukari's Cevio bank comes with a talk feature or that the bank that smooth enough that can use the song bank for talking. I'm been seeing this comparison in twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ___

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
What I still don't get is if Yukari's Cevio bank comes with a talk feature or that the bank that smooth enough that can use the song bank for talking. I'm been seeing this comparison in twitter.
Yukari only has a song voice with CevIO AI, that interface is the song half of the software, the talk part looks different/has different sliders and no ability to draw tuning. (The person who made that test makes Talkloid videos, so they are really good at tuning song-only voice banks to sound like they are talking.)

Reactions: xuu and Rolo

___

Oct 8, 2019

Sorry for double posting but do we have an idea whether this demo song was meant as quick piece like that or are we eventually gonna get full version like we did with the rest of the demos :c ? It was my personal favorite of the bunch.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Like Kiritan, Yukari also has an update coming soon. The update blog was a bit more specific about what would be updated, so in this case the update plans on improving Yukari's stability of long notes and lyrics, as well as a general upgrade in quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)