• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Audition Winner VOCALOID "Fuiro"

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
Fuiro is available, 50% off making her $45!

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Listening to her early examples again, I'm genuinely baffled, she sounds like a whole new voicebank. Fuiro would have been received completely differently if they'd shown Philo's demo first: most people would have been super hyped. Unimpressive demos are pretty commonplace nowadays, and I respect that companies want to give a grounded impression of their product. I actually prefer them to showcases tuned by masters, because those can give a false impression of quality. However, both Yamaha and Dreamtonics have reached the point where their demos are misleadingly poor, giving no indication of the voicebank's potential. From a marketing perspective, I can't help but wonder why they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Of course, it's too early to reach a final judgement on Fuiro's quality - if she sounds like Philo's demo, she'll be my favourite voicebank ever. If Philo's just a tuning wizard and most usages sound like Yamaha's demo; I would rank V3s ahead of her. Right now, she's Schroedinger's voicebank... Very excited to hear more.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Fuiro is available, 50% off making her $45!

Longya gender-bender but goth?

edit: omg i really really like fuiro ygsgdgdgfvgfvgfvfvyvfhgvfgef

Last edited:
Reactions: MillyAqualine

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Fourty Five Dollars. If the quality is anything like philo's demo, it's over. Pack it up. It sounds so good. The final design is also fantastic. I will have serious trouble holding myself back from purchasing if that kind of result is attainable... especially with VOCALOID having XLS now. Man!!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I am looking through the English "philo" tag on Twitter and saw someone say her VB was trained on 30 songs. Does anyone know where the source on that is? Actual information on the development of these VBs is so limited.

Above: the first external usages to grace the internet.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I am looking through the English "philo" tag on Twitter and saw someone say her VB was trained on 30 songs. Does anyone know where the source on that is? Actual information on the development of these VBs is so limited.
I believe it's in the interview with Philo on Vocaloid website! But only on the japanese ver ( they said they'll release it in eng later ).

I think these interviews they do are mega cool and fun!

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I LOVE her

Honestly, this new demo definitively makes her justice and while for an unknown reason I was expecting her to have a peach-coloured theme, black and white looks good on her (maybe one day I should really try to make an "How I imagined the 'loids at first sight VS their real selves" series of drawings because I'm never on point haha)

Also too bad you need the V6 engine and it's costy because roughly 45€ for such a V6 bank is a really great deal =c

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I believe it's in the interview with Philo on Vocaloid website! But only on the japanese ver ( they said they'll release it in eng later ).

I think these interviews they do are mega cool and fun!
Thank you!

They are very good. I was really surprised when I saw interviews with some of my favorite producers translated into English.

It's nice that Yamaha takes their international audience for VOCALOID so seriously in that respect.

Chuchu

Luka enthusiast
Jul 18, 2018
Fuiro's jacket thingy makes me insane lol I need some reference sheet from Orihara because I cant for my life understand how the back side should look like ;___;)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)