• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CEVIO AI based on Kizuna AI

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
definitely havent been a fan of the design on the 3D model... i love bright colors, but the illustration captures such a high contrast look way better- but also seems to appear a bit different? the jacket looks see through in the 2D art, where the 3D model does not. and i think the see through jacket is actually a nice pair to the outfit since the jacket's color was so harsh. i wonder if that would change.

also man, that demo video.... can we please make the model blink, maybe?

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Her design actually looks really sick on the art. It really doesn't translate as well on that recolor looking 3D Kizuna Ai model.

Her voice sounds great though, super close to Kizuna's actual voice but in Cevio form.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The character design is 100% the sparkledog version of Kizuna Ai, but somehow the box manages to make it look good.

The “advance sale” is 24hrs. So the bank will be sold at scale later, but there is a limited early ordering period.

edit: also I can’t believe I’m commenting on this but there’s nothing wrong with her chest, lol!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I actually really love the muted colors on the physical merch. I know it's because the art was drawn in CMYK and they had to convert it to RGB to actually print it out and thus lost all the saturation, but I really prefer that palette over the neon one sfjsoidf (though the art is nice either way)

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
  • Haha
Reactions: Leon

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)