• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
From what I can read of the article, it looks to me like Minato is going to be just a singing voice. I think the parts mentioning speech are only talking about CeVIO's capabilities in general.

Oooh yeah I really do love the art :kanon_lili: I'm super curious to hear how the voice will sound. If I'm reading it right, the article talks about the kind of image they expect the voice to give off and it's kind of interesting (even if that's mainly because I think it's supposed to be kind of poetic and I don't fully understand it X'D). "Soft and youthful" is the main vibe I'm getting.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Excuse the word pun but I find it an ironic coincidence that just when they lost Akasaki MInato, now there's an upcoming bank name Minato, from a company based in Minato City.

Cevio really can't escape Minato huh.

Edit: I forgot the official source counterpart of "Rose" is the Bang Dream character Minato Yukina. Loose one Male Minato, end up with 2 female Minato's

^THIS For a second I thought they were bringing him back until I noticed the surname was different and that the character was a girl

Anyway good news I guess to see that the program is still fairly active ? But a bit disappointed there's no guy because well, except Takahashi and HAL-O-ROID there aren't much guys anymore ='( But again, she's cute and if her voice is cool, then it's still a good thing

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Minato supremacy is real and I’m not complaining AT ALL 👀👀

On a “serious” note, *gasp* SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL, I’m looking forward to hearing her. Idk why but I’m getting similar Tsudumi vibes, I wonder if she’ll follow the same direction of “cool, somewhat mysterious calm voice”. Cevio AI is really keeping us well fed lately, we stan 😔

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Her talk bank intrigues me cause her emotions, クール (cool) and 照れ (shy/embarassed) aren't any of the emotions used by past cevio ai talk banks. At least the label isn't, her labels are carried over from her CCS bank. Now I'm wondering if they're adding new emotions just for her? or will cool and shy just be something like her calm and sad equivalent?

Reactions: MillyAqualine

___

Oct 8, 2019
Her talk bank intrigues me cause her emotions, クール (cool) and 照れ (shy/embarassed) aren't any of the emotions used by past cevio ai talk banks. At least the label isn't, her labels are carried over from her CCS bank. Now I'm wondering if they're adding new emotions just for her? or will cool and shy just be something like her calm and sad equivalent?
Don't quote me on this as I'm not 100% on this but iirc most/all cevio talk vbs have personalized emotions to some degree :marie_ork_lili:

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
There are some banks with personalized labels for some emotions. I recall seeing an image by a Japanese user in twitter comparing them. I don't know if anyone else saw it or I can find it again.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
1661061718272.png
I made my own chart a few weeks ago, save for tsudumi and takahasi's exclusive emotions, the colors/grouping are based on what they're assigned in the editor. Normal and Mild are p much the same general emotion, as well as happy and fine.

They all generally have the same emotions save for calm which some lack. Cool and Shy sound p unique so I was wondering if they'd be new emotions or would they fit in the other general emotions hmm :rune_lili:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
View attachment 7011
I made my own chart a few weeks ago, save for tsudumi and takahasi's exclusive emotions, the colors/grouping are based on what they're assigned in the editor. Normal and Mild are p much the same general emotion, as well as happy and fine.

They all generally have the same emotions save for calm which some lack. Cool and Shy sound p unique so I was wondering if they'd be new emotions or would they fit in the other general emotions hmm :rune_lili:
depressed

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Not sure if there's an official translation! Couldn't find anything on the wiki s 凹み, dent or dented if translated literally, could mean weak or depressed, it'd probably be equivalent to the sad emotion if he were to get a cevio ai talk
To be fair, I'd be pretty depressed and/or sad to be the only masculine vocal on an entire engine.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Cevio Party 2022 Confirmed!!

So IA, ONE, Yukari, Maki and Sasara are returning. And the addition of new comers KZN and Tsudumi. Rosa is also there despite being a Talk bank only. Maybe her VP will sing or Rosa will just be the host/give commentary.

Unfortunately Kiritan won't be coming back.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Minato's website is live! There's not much on there right now, mostly just an overview of Minato herself as well as CeVIO, along with her company's contact info. It's very pretty though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)