• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I’m excited to hear her! I have to wonder though (and I’m sure I’ll find the answer if I do five minutes of digging): it mentions a trial version of her voice will be available on August 5th. Will that be accessible to everyone (EDIT: everyone who has the song editor and at least one song bank per the website’s notes) or just people who apply to partake in the song contest?

ANOTHER EDIT: Ten minutes, but close enough! Applications don't open until the 5th and go until September 30th, so I'm guessing the trial will be available to all users with the song editor and a functioning song bank. How exciting!!

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
OMG I'm so happy, I'm internally crying of happiness TwT"' And plus it seems she didn't suffer too much from the Satou-alike syndrom and remains close to her Talk omgg !!

Also OMg a contest ? Even though I suck at composing I really wanna try it out once the applications are open

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
So I listened to Anju Inami's singing and I'm getting a little whiplash at how more energetic and more she can be, compared to Suzumi's calm and almost deeper melancholy tone of talking..

Now take Suzumi's C7 talk bank with only 2 parameters. This bank was made 9 years ago.

Was the bank released first or was Anju already with Love live when she worked on Suzumi anonymously?

Last edited:

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Tsudumi was released in 2013 while Aqours wasn’t a thing until 2015 so that would mean Anju voiced Tsudumi quite a while before even joining LL indeed! I think she’s supposed to be very different character wise so I think it’ll be hard to compare her singing as Chika haha

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Now I can say to people Tsudumi came out first, so stop complaining on why she doesn't sound like Chika!

BTW how do you write her in English? I sometimes see Suzumi, others Tsudumi, even Suzuki. Either way our favorite Japanese Motorcycle brand not-Kawasaki is getting enough recognition and love that her VP's is now more comfortable on telling her identity.
So.. is this Vsynth "renaissance" going to lure Takahash out from the darkness? I doubt Cevio would just get some random office intern named Takahashi to be be his VP for budget reasons. Any one could be Takahashi's VP. All I know is Rei Takahashi but she's a girl.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
BTW how do you write her in English?
Suzuki Tsudumi (or Tsudumi Suzuki if you put it in Western order) is how the company spells it going by the song contest link. There's technically a couple different ways you could write her given name (like the "du" can be spelled "zu" because of how the character's pronounced).

Personally I can hear a bit of a similarity to Chika in Tsudumi's voice in her new demo, probably because Chika's softer songs were my favorites of hers XP I try not to expect anything from synths voiced by voice actors though, especially after how different Lumi was from my favorite character her VA voiced.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I always called her either by her last name (Suzuki) or Tsuzumi because it always feels strange to see it spelt as du x'D

And same, I still do wonder after all these years whether Takahashi will get a singing too to match the girls' or who was his VA all this time (and honestly, since the colors got discontinued, it wouldn't hurt to get a male bank -and for once one that isn't another Ritsu bank)

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
And same, I still do wonder after all these years whether Takahashi will get a singing too to match the girls' or who was his VA all this time (and honestly, since the colors got discontinued, it wouldn't hurt to get a male bank -and for once one that isn't another Ritsu bank)
I recall when CeVIO AI was nearing launch, someone said something about them planning on never releasing a male VB; I don’t know who exactly said it, so don’t quote me on that! But sadly I’m thinking it’s unlikely.

If ever there was a time I hope and pray I’m proven wrong, it’s now. 😆

___

Oct 8, 2019
Apparently a male vb is at least being considered for Voisona!

1659280260691.png

this is the source it links to, I haven't read it myself yet:

edit:
and cuz I don't see a lot of information on Voisona being spread in the western community I do wanna say english vb for ChisA is on the table :chisa_lili:

I'm super excited, love ChisA!

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
I actually have my hopes up that CeVIO AI will have male voices someday since Voisona is getting a male voice

If so, I'd say Takahashi or Frimomen (I'm skeptical over that tweet Kanru Hua put about muting Frimomen and what it means for his chances to get into SynthV).
At this point, they better put Takahashi because they gotta get the band back together dammit XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)