• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
  1. They just reused the description from IA Talk & ONE, which wrote before CeVIO 6.
  2. They don't consider it can be run anywhere other than Japan since the UI is still in Japanese.
  3. They are 1stPlace rather than C official so they may not know the local issues clearly.
that makes sense thank you!

Siegel

Aspiring Fan
Jun 12, 2018
I'm going to go crazy freaking crazy. I am trying to buy Cevio but it keeps saying Please enter your phone number from the area code when I try to finish. I am entering the phone number exactly as the instructions on the how to buy cevio says to. I've tried 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx and 011-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Can any point out what I'm doing wrong?

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Someone had the same issue on Discord. If what Clue says doesn't work for some reason, remove the US phone number code (just do xxx-xxx-xxxx). Since it's just a 1, it's not necessary.

Siegel

Aspiring Fan
Jun 12, 2018
So the sales thread states that Cevio has an english interface now. Did they just mean the partially translated stuff or is it fully translated?

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
吟咲 should be 銀咲 where 銀 means silver. 吟 has the same pronunciation as 銀 (in Japanese: Gin for both; in Chinese: Yín for both).
Sorry about that LMAO, don't know why I didn't see it sooner. Don't really see or use it much orz

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
For activation, when you activate CeVIO on a different computer it will automatically deactivate on the old one, so you don't need to worry about codes running out or anything.
Is this still the case? I can't find an option to deactivate, and in the off-chance HP screws my laptop up so badly I DO have to get a new computer, I wanna make sure I can get everything back on it.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Is this still the case? I can't find an option to deactivate, and in the off-chance HP screws my laptop up so badly I DO have to get a new computer, I wanna make sure I can get everything back on it.
@peaches2217: I'd guess it still is. I don't own CeVIO, but @Kona mentioned it in her journal this past March while she was going through issues with her computer:
Speaking of Vocaloid, I'm just gonna say I completely regret all my boxed versions right now because that's a lot of going through to download again. I am in the process of getting all my DL versions first, as I have those all in two USBs and that is so fast to do.
Also gotta love CeVIO because you don't have to worry about deactivation, it deactivates automatically once you activate on a new computer and that is just the best thing ever honestly. I love you my sweet CeVIO.

Reactions: peaches2217

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
As above, CeVIO CS7 is available for beta testing. It is a separate application to CS6 as they made the jump to 64 bit, so it is recommended you export your settings by going to File -> Export -> Settings file. In addition, the voice databases have been updated, so you will need to provide your registration code for them again. CS7 will then download the updates for you, bar HAL-O-ROID who can be downloaded here. There are a lot of updates with CS7, but the biggest one available currently is definitely the addition of the "Alpha" parameter. Originally just a static parameter off to the side of the piano roll, it is now adjustable over time much like PIT. ALP is essentially GEN in VOCALOID, so use it to give voices more expression!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I like how Techno-Speech sneakily released the beta the day before Crypton's announcement.

@Cluemily has IA English and says she has problems with the notes being auto-split (it splits them into unpronounceable words).

newicon.png
New icon lacks the arrows on the upper right.

The default 3 CeVIO voices don't need to be reinstalled (Takahashi, Satou, Tsudumi), but the new ones do. Takahashi sounds the same to me, maybe in the deep learning engine update he will sound a bit different.

I want to share some screenshots/opinions, but I don't have time right now (have to go to work soon).

Reactions: ___

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
From using it nothing major has changed bar the ALP parameter being added. This update definitely feels more like groundwork that needed to be done for the DNN update when it comes. With IA English I believe the issue is when it tries to split the lyrics and there's a gap between the notes, which makes it unpronounceable without it being done by phonemes.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I’m really excited about the beta test! I haven’t gone to download it yet, but I’m looking forward to messing with IA Eng more now. I want to do some testing with the word splitting stuff especially

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)