• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Speaking of VoiSona, Sasara's release is postponed due to system failure. No ETA on a fix, which either means it'll be fixed super quickly or it's gonna take a while.

• Wow
Reactions: Jikyusan

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I wonder if Sho is going to sound like Satou, haha. 😏

Seriously, though, I enjoy his music so I am really surprised/will keep an eye out for news.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Finally. I'm so happy for the unofficial Cevio man.

Talk only huh. So, no plans for a singing Takahashi?....

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Tsudumi managed to get an AI song. Hopefully, Takashi can follow the same trend and get one. I noticed their twitter tend to just announce stuff out of the blue.

Calling it now, since on NicoNico Takahashi tends to be used as a Gag man. Cevio, or the company who owns Takahashi may embrace it as a marketing strategy. Just to boost his popularity and sales. That's the biggest issue with the male vs female VB, always sales.
Though it would be better if they finally gave Him the much needed glow up after years of being the butt monkey of Cevio. I want Takahashi to be just as successful as the girls, enough to get a song bank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)