• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Deep-learning-based CeVIO further in development

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
ah yes i remember the flower account having the owner say they were leaving/stepping down. hadnt seen the gynoid tweet saying the same-ish thing for some reason, guess i missed it! it leaves me worried and i want to hope its just unrelated to Gynoid as a whole.... with the fact Flower was announced for Cevio in the first place I wanna hope they'll go through with it no matter what. but this recent news made me wonder if gynoid may close/merge with another company or turn over character rights to another company for things like Flower in Cevio to happen? hard to say. i do hope Gynoid isnt closing or anything but its hard to tell with the twitters now doing unused and the general lack of info.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Been a hot second since this thread's been relevant since we've been making new threads for new vocals, but well... I guess this fits here since it's about CeVIO itself and not really a new announcement.

It's been two years since Techno Speech launched their twitter account, so in celebration they've posted screenshots of CeVIO Pro (tentative name).

Gonna be honest I completely forgot this was a thing. Reading through this thread was really interesting though (rip to CeVIO AI Flower being scheduled for a 2020 release)

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
So... Can anyone explained the difference between this and Cevio AI. Interface wise I'm seeing commands for drums and other instrumentals, looks like it gives way more options and control to the user. Was that included in other vocal synth softwares?

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018

Based ONLY on Google translate, it seems there is a new parameter for Huskiness (HUS).

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh, now this is interesting!!

It's looking to me like it will either have a VST version or native Studio ONe integration in the same way Melodyne does---several years of using Studio One as my main DAW, I recognized this UI instantly. I'm really looking forward to learning more about this version of CeVIO!! I've been dying to have a VST version of CeVIO, and seeing this with it IN the DAW I use....I'm just really intrigued.

Silver1063

Aspiring Fan
Apr 19, 2019
I'm pretty baffled by everything that techno speech does, but It seems that CeVIO Pro is VST compatible, unlike CeVIO AI, but that hardly seems like enough to warrant building a new editor...

My best guess is that this is similar to CeVIO AI, but rather than real time rendering, it takes longer to render and creates higher quality singing.
Maybe throw in compatibility with CeVIO CS7, just to annoy people who bought CeVIO AI while your at it.

The word Pro makes me think its going to be hella expensive.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Well, this is supposed to be for professionals.

The more complicated the workflow, the more complicated the whole interface will be to give the user far more control on even the tiny details like huskiness, whatever that means. It's a design thing.

Though for the sake of a pun, the opposite for this can be called CeVio Neo. Neo meaning "new", so targeted for newbies who just want a singing anime girl/boy and not be bothered with the steep learning curve

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Of Mind

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Wow, interesting - I'll be curious to hear the demos, to see if there's any difference to the sound quality. CeVIO's interface definitely feels a bit dated, so I'm sure some quality of life improvements wouldn't be taken for granted.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
If I remember right, CeVIO Pro is supposed to be software that's between CS7 and AI in terms of abilities. It's being used as a VST in Studio One, so I assume it will be able to be used in other DAW software.

There are a lot of strange buttons on there like a snowflake shaped one. It's funny how the song is titled "Mozart_Song" but it has the lyrics of "Happy birthday to you".

By the way, it's labeled as "CeVIO Pro (仮)" which means the name is temporary/an alias, but they've had this alias for a long time, so it would be weird (but not impossible) if it were to change later on.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Wow, interesting - I'll be curious to hear the demos, to see if there's any difference to the sound quality. CeVIO's interface definitely feels a bit dated, so I'm sure some quality of life improvements wouldn't be taken for granted.
We've heard some examples way back iirc, but chances are they're dated and not representative of it's current state

Why hasn't this thread been updated? I'm curious about this now:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)