• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV English SynthV AI ANRI

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Forgot to report this but new Anri and Jun merch for pre-order since the other day (posting here since it's for Anri's character birthday)
In other news, new Anri news will be announced while Audiologie is at Anime Expo

Reactions: WyndReed and Leon

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I found myself in the right place at the right time so I’ll be attending AX on Sunday. Will visit the booth and take some pics. I’m a little bummed the announcement is happening at the same time as Jin’s panel though :)

If anyone else is attending, let me know. We can do a Vocaverse visit!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Thanks!! I have no idea what to expect but I’m excited. If anyone knows of other synth-adjacent stuff to keep an eye out for please lmk, this was totally last minute. I’m out here for my summer internship and everything just happened to line up so I don’t know much about what’s going on outside of this! (Well, this and the arcade. I am very excited to play Taiko :) )

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
You know, I didn't mention it before, but I think eleven vocal modes is insane
For context, Stardust (Xingchen) Infinity has nine eight
Weina, JUN, and SOLARIA have seven
ASTERIAN has nine

EDIT:
Included JUN

EDIT TWO:
Forgot about ASTERIAN and SOLARIA

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerāgi <º•

TEN0R_CL3F

New Fan
Jun 24, 2021
It's funny to look back on this now, being pretty certain that this was for Saros... god, yet another English VB I can't wait for.

Anri sounds really good here, this seems like a really, REALLY big update! Well, I say update - because it kind of is - but it's more of a complete overhaul... I wonder if, now that Jun's out, they wanted to take a slightly different direction with her voicebank now so that they could better compliment each other? I mean, the much more punk-rock aesthetic (both in her new design, and the song), having more vocal modes to have more control over her voice, and even having the extra Japanese XLS data! I never would've expected to see this today, but that's super exciting! Good luck to Audiologie :)

Ryleigh Goldner

Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
So this’s going on on twitter rn, but I’d guess y’all already heard about it
Your response was what I wondering too (was thinking the same as you), while reading the tweet and its various threads
It (tigermeat's thread) was heavy, all right

image_2023-10-01_104808372.png

EDIT:
I strongly advise people to read tigermeat's tweet and its threads—it's pretty interesting, believe it or not

NOTE:
By 'it,' I mean the tweet and the threads, not tigermeat himself

Last edited:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
there are a lot of things i could say right now but i dont want to get into the discussion rn lol. short thought of mine: will certainly hold on seeing what they say to confirm their job (but honestly i dont doubt this user too much considering this persons technical background and the way it adds up easily) but i cant really say i wouldnt be all too shocked because a lot of it falls in line with what i have known and seen over the years. like, years and years of how fan run projects turn out in this overall scene.... its a scenario ive seen more than once. elitism, spite, etc. idk. lots of opinions im not gonna throw out rn lol.

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
First of all, I’m so excited for this update, she sounds great and a big step up was exactly was she needed! Looking forward to it :anri_lili:

Now, about the thread thing, I honestly don’t know how to react. I personally would like to wait a bit more before having a settled opinion on it, we can’t know how much of what has been said is objective or the result of a subjective view given by having had a bad experience (the thread is in my opinion a weird mix of personal feelings being dished out and facts meant as a sort of call-out).
Not gonna lie though, assuming it is true, the payment thing is shady AF from Audiologie’s part.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
If the part about them saying cruel things about Eclipsed Sounds behind their backs is true, that's a real downer, as I've often seen Eclipsed Sounds members talk about how much they love Anri on their personal twitters/SynthV Discord. iirc she's genuinely one of their members' favourite vocals. Small fry compared to withholding payment, but sad on a personal level.

The V4 era was such a chaotic period in English vocal synth development, in no small part because it was filled with petty disputes. I'd hoped that if any fans from that time were still in the industry, they would have cooled down since. Cool music tech isn't worth beefing over. :kyo_ani_lili:

Ryleigh Goldner

Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
If the part about them saying cruel things about Eclipsed Sounds behind their backs is true, that's a real downer, as I've often seen Eclipsed Sounds members talk about how much they love Anri on their personal twitters/SynthV Discord. iirc she's genuinely one of their members' favourite vocals.
I missed this part, and...
Oh my...that's really bad
I can't imagine what's that like for both Eclipsed Sounds and AUDIOLOGIE

I hope this isn't true...but sheeeeeeesh
If this is true, then AUDIOLOGIE's...
But if this is false...then...

If it's somewhere in between or none of the above...

I really don't have anything to say

EDIT:
Just like @lIlI said, it's nothing significant compared to withholding payment, but combined with that and other things, it's a terrible, terrible look for AUDIOLOGIE

I missed this part, and...
Oh my...that's really bad
I can't imagine what's that like for both Eclipsed Sounds and AUDIOLOGIE

I hope this isn't true...but sheeeeeeesh
If this is true, then AUDIOLOGIE's...
But if this is false...then...

If it's somewhere in between or none of the above...

I really don't have anything to say

EDIT:
Just like @lIlI said, it's nothing significant compared to withholding payment, but combined with that and other things, it's a terrible, terrible look for AUDIOLOGIE
To be clear, the reason why I think this is bad—is because it raises the question: why encourage this kind of behavior? Why talk about one of your competitors like this, if there's no animosity (and a one-sided one at that)? Why didn't you expect this to eventually come out and potentially cost you your reputation (within and outside the industry and the vocal synth community)?

If the things tigermeat talked about in his thread do turn out to be true—then it'll be clear what amount of integrity and principles AUDIOLOGIE has and have

NOTE/EDIT:
Yes, I'm aware I quoted myself here—I didn't want this to be tackled as a mere footnote in editing my previous reply, so it's why I made a new reply

Last edited:

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Honestly, things like this are exactly what's keeping me from believing the overall genuinity of the thread.

Let me be clearer, I'm not saying what has been said is fake and that Audiologie is a good company, at all, I do think some allegations could potentially be true and definitely not a good point on their part, but there are some contradictions in the thread which doesn't sit right: the poster has said that he doesn't want to hurt audiologie and that he's there to inform people about what happened, yet there are posts like "all the people involved are really bad and sick, don't support the company at all cost", which are very difficult not to appear as a way to bring the company down by taking advantage of emotional response. Accusations such as audiologie being mean and double-faced towards ES (which have also been made "out of the blue" and in an unrelated way to what the thread was) really seem to me as a way to hurt the company, which goes way beyond the "I want to inform people" statement and has the inner risk of coming out as petty and ill-intended. I would really encourage anyone to take this kind of information carefully; despite all the good intentions, I don't think the way this is being carried out is the right way to do so which such delicate things and that things are getting derailed quickly. (again, I really hope this doesn't come out as an attack to the poster, I'm not in the position to state whether what's been said is true or not and, in any case, I'm truly sorry that their experience has been such a negative one; however, such statements are making me doubt about how information unrealted to objective facts is being given and how much of a personal point of view has been put into it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)