• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV GEMVOX - A new AI voice synthesizer label debuting on Synthesizer V

wrong_thyme

🕯️praise gakupo🕯️
Jan 12, 2022
wow. she surely is... underwhelming.

you might as well just buy any other dt letter person (or not, mai comes w the editor and she could replace topaz pretty easily)

i don't usually roast perfectly good voicebanks just for being generic bc i don't wanna be overly negative, but,,, they were really asking for it with their 'for professionals' talk. did they do any market research at all?

also her official art with the weird perspective is also her image in the editor, it's so goofy lmao

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I know there hasn't been a ton of buzz about her, but just for the record, she has released. I know some clips have been posted around. She seems a decent bank, nothing out of this world yet but not at all a bad product? I think her company's crypto AI dealings will turn off fans in the west, and I'm not sure how well her avatar will serve her anywhere else. Maybe once SV Korean comes out, she'll be a bigger hit since AFAIK her voice provider is a native Korean speaker
Given that her company has made no efforts to reach out or accommodate to Korean fans (there's not even translations on their webpages...), I don't see the reception becoming positive. At the moment, there has been discussion about her in Korean spaces and among Korean fans / speakers, but nobody really interested in her directly - only Korean XLS. In fact, I could see her reputation becoming worse in Korea when she's able to utilize Korean due to complex Geo-political social issues...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)