• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'd like to point out that I chose the songs right after Magical Mirai, I thought these were the two new songs to be performed at MM that I liked best (excluding the theme song Greenlights Serenade and song contest winner Meteor). Unknown Mother-Goose actually has been one of my favourite songs ever since it came out last year.
And the artwork, well, agonasubi's Miku is just irresistibly cute :)

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
What do you think of the 2019 Racing Miku design?

Personally I love it^^
I really like it! I love the colors--the pink and the light green really play off each other and make each other sparkle.

@GreenFantasy64 has added her artwork to our Club Creations album! Be sure to have a look--they're some really well done portraits of Miku!

Also, I've thrown my hat into the ring as a Mikurator. That gives us three, but there's plenty of room for more Miku fans. I think maybe we should move Mikuration to a monthly basis in any case, though--it might make it easier for everyone than when we had it going weekly. What do you guys think?

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Racing Miku 2019 looks cute! :mirai_ani_lili:

I put the drawings that I posted here into the album so it won't look lonely and if others want to look at them some more. :kiyoteru_lili: Maybe I'll make some more Miku Fanart...but no promises on that. : P
The monthly basis does sound nice and should be easier for you guys, so I'm in for it. :kaito_move: Sadly, I have no urge to join the Mikurator so sorry on that part. :kyo_lili:

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
@ 2019 racing Miku

This was drawn by the artist who does the Idolmaster series, right? I'm not too much into idol stuff but Miku's outfit here looks so cute! I think it might actually be my current favorite racing Miku design and I can't wait to see it in Project Diva (assuming it gets in the game?).

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^ Yup, the artist, Annin Doufu, is an Idolmaster artist and character designer for Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls -series. Makes sense that she was chosen to illustrate the idol-themed Racing Miku.

Also, I've thrown my hat into the ring as a Mikurator. That gives us three, but there's plenty of room for more Miku fans. I think maybe we should move Mikuration to a monthly basis in any case, though--it might make it easier for everyone than when we had it going weekly. What do you guys think?
I think the monthly basis sounds good since there's only 3 of us. If we get more Mikurators in the future, we can maybe consider a week or 2-week rotation.

@GreenFantasy64 Your artworks looks great!^^

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I think the monthly basis sounds good since there's only 3 of us. If we get more Mikurators in the future, we can maybe consider a week or 2-week rotation.
Sounds good! Just so we have a idea regarding planning:
  • @hamano's picks came in mid-December, so I figure we can leave them up during January so they get at least their full month.
  • The order of the Mikuration list was originally @ZAR-PARTY, @hamano. According to the rules, we add new Mikurators after the current round is over, which puts me at the end. Since @hamano just picked, that actually makes me next, so I'll pick for February.
  • That makes @ZAR-PARTY our Mikurator for March.
Does all that sound ok/fair?

And it's Christmas! Some of us celebrate and some of us don't, but whichever holiday you may observe, here's to a happy holiday season for everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: hamano

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This struck me as so off-the wall that I just had to share it.

For those of us with cars--the Hatsune Miku license plate:

There are probably some legal things to check on, just to be sure you're in the clear, but...that'd look really cool sticking on the front of your car :kaito_move:.

(Miku wants to know--did you really mean to cut me off? Did you?)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
There are probably some legal things to check on, just to be sure you're in the clear, but...that'd look really cool sticking on the front of your car :kaito_move:.
Sure it's legal as long as you don't change your car's real number plates for this (ok, I learned there are some states in the US where you don't need a front number plate for some odd reason, but basically anywhere else you need plates on the front and back).

Nice find nevertheless!

Personally (when I someday change my trusty Nissan for a newer car), I'd want some kind of subtle Miku (or Miku-inspired) wrapping on my next car. Maybe I wouldn't wanna go full itasha mode on a daily driver though.
I have just one Hachune Miku on the rear window of my current car

Or you could go for the official Mikumobile; Daihatsu Move Canbus Hatsune Miku
...Daihatsune?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
A Miku illustration

I'm interested in using this to also contribute to the "Club Creations" Miku album in our fanclub, how would I go about doing that? It's alright for me to go to the album and upload this then, correct?
Just want to check and make sure :miku_rylitah:
@RazzyRu: Cool! And a cool illustration, too. A good adjective fails me--sort of light, sort of edgy, sort of modern.... Might not have been what you were going for, but it makes me think of Miku as some kind of wind spirit or something.

Anyway, all our current members have been added to the list of people with permission to add items to the Club Creations album. So adding new items should be as easy as going to the album and clicking the Add Media button.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
@RazzyRu: Cool! And a cool illustration, too. A good adjective fails me--sort of light, sort of edgy, sort of modern.... Might not have been what you were going for, but it makes me think of Miku as some kind of wind spirit or something.

Anyway, all our current members have been added to the list of people with permission to add items to the Club Creations album. So adding new items should be as easy as going to the album and clicking the Add Media button.
Thanks! I like the impression of a wind spirit, hm! I'm not sure the precise words either, but I believe I wanted to go for a more "mysterious" sense

Thanks for the heads up on the album, it has been added!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Here's a new song from Pinocchio-P I'd like to share:
内臓ありますか (What's inside):

This year's Snow Miku theme song "Ai" by Deco*27 now has a nice music video too:

Also I've added my newest piece of art in the club creations album too.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Here's a new song from Pinocchio-P I'd like to share:
内臓ありますか (What's inside):

This year's Snow Miku theme song "Ai" by Deco*27 now has a nice music video too:

Also I've added my newest piece of art in the club creations album too.
Leave it to Pinocchio-P to come up with another one of those profound pieces that resonates with lots of people. "Ai" was really fitting for the 10th anniversary!

That avatar image is awesome! You should be really proud! Did you do it by hand, or use your new tablet?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
(Note: You don't need to write this much if you post about your Mikuration picks. There's nothing that says you need to post any kind of explanation/notification at all. I just wrote this for fun. It ended up getting a little more involved than I anticipated, but it was interesting. :) )

Mikuration picks for February are up!

I'm not sure how widespread observance of Valentine's Day is, but for fun I decided to make it the theme of my picks for this month. There are lots of songs I could have chosen, but I tried to pick some that I thought weren't ones that would come immediately to mind.

1. "Unfragment" by HSP

You might think this is something of an unusual choice. The song's lyrics, per the most complete translation I could find (Unfragment), are rather confusing. But the best I can put it together, this seems to be a song about Miku falling in love with her producer, and being pained by the fact a variety of things are always going to separate them (the literal fact of a screen between them; the opposing cultural views of the "moralists," whose "lies" she sometimes has to tell in song, even when she disagrees; even maybe the producer's own significant other, or just their real life, if you assume that that is the "first" she's jealous of). The PV (also done by HSP) does offer some reason for hope, though, as she ends up escaping from the system, presumably to try to enter the real world.

2. "Saturation" by fatP

Probably the primary reason I chose this one is because I love how it sounds :). If you look at the lyrics for this one (Saturation), the reason why it was chosen is probably pretty clear. The first verse is very descriptive, but not NSFW.

The really interesting bit of this song, I think, is the mirror. It's a major feature in the song, and it's brought up prominently in the Project Diva PV, too. Depending on how you look at the mirror, the meaning of the song can change a lot. If you more or less ignore it, it's clearly enough a song about two lovers. If you acknowledge it but treat it like it's analogizing one of those people to the other (as though they were so close that they were mirror images?), it's still basically a love song. Alternatively, if you treat it as a literal mirror, then the song could be about someone loving her/himself--looking in the mirror and really understanding the person she/he sees, and realizing that embracing that person is the first and foremost thing she/he is going to do. I'm not entirely sure how likely that last interpretation is (For one thing, it's impossible to get your reflection to trace its lips along your neck. That could be just a case of the producer obfuscating his/her real intended meaning with a more expected interpretation, though.), but there are parts of the song in which that interpretation works really well.

3. "Hatsune Miku Love and the Dissolution of Culture Boundaries" by gmimanga.exepicstudios.com

In terms of the image, I found the one I picked to be cute and well-done. Hope you guys like it! I got the name from the article on the gmimanga site where the picture supposedly came from, but that site apparently isn't working anymore and I had to source the image from Pinterest. There's some further discussion about the sourcing of the image in the description in the gallery, if you're interested.

Edit: I'd planned to mention this earlier, but guess I forgot--next up for Mikuration is @ZAR-PARTY!

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Great picks there @mobius017 !
I like both of the songs, and "Saturation" is one of my top favourites. For me the lyrics work really well, though I haven't completely established how I interpret them, haha. I also like the sound, and how the song uses Miku's lower voice range too.

Btw, Saturation was also one of the Miku songs I played to a friend of mine, sparking her interest towards Miku. (She's more of a casual listener though, she hasn't become an actual fan (at least not yet)).

That avatar image is awesome! You should be really proud! Did you do it by hand, or use your new tablet?
Thanks, but personally I think it didn't turn out that well :/ And yes, it's digital, my tablet has seen quite a lot of use over the last couple of weeks (although I haven't published much of my works).

EDIT: Feb. 2nd is Twintail Day btw^^
Here's Miku illustrated by wogura to celebrate:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)