• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Medium⁵ Updates/Discussion Thread (Quadimension voices)

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I feel like I should clarify here - she is called Minus and just Minus as a database. It's implied that she isn't quite Xingchen, and shouldn't be treated as the same thing. The most likely scenario is that she is the remainder after Zero splits into the other girls, representing "Void" which matches up with Metatron's Cube. Also, weirdly I've seen people say she sounds both exactly like Xingchen and nothing like her at the same time? It's super weird. (I've also seen people say she's like Chinese Teto for SynthV but...)

Hoping they open preorders for her soon, and with it boxes maybe? Please?

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Didn't get to listen to minus until now and I was very intrigued after all the comments here.
I really like her voice! And I even get all of the comparisons? To me she sounds similar to Xingchen but you can very much hear that she is voiced by someone else. Idk but the way specific things are pronounced is just completely different from how Chalili sings. And I also kinda hear how people say that she sounds like Teto. No idea how to describe it but the more powerful parts sound like how Teto would sing it, but her voice obviously doesn't sound like Teto..does that make sense?

Definitely sad that Xingchen won't be coming over tho... I hope things can be resolved in the future with Chalilis contract.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I was just thinking recently we haven't had much SynthV news, and then here we are with a release date and design reveal :clara_ani_lili:
Her design is so over the top, I love it. It will be so difficult to draw though. I have a feeling fan-artists are going to have to simplify it.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Oh wow, she looks amazing. Here's a link to the finalised version of her demo, too. I can't tell fully but I believe her pitch set is A3 / D4 / G4/ C5 for anyone curious. Can't wait for her to release!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Awesome, I love how they left her eye cover. I examined the artwork for Minus vs Stardust pretty closely, and Minus has blunt cut hair, while stardust has a tapered cut. Minus' is more white, while Stardusts' is more purple. I think Stardust's "bangs" are longer, too. Minus has the skin on her body completely covered. The name on the package says 星尘 Minus, so Stardust Minus.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
She has the same eye color and ponytail band as Stardust on the left. The star headpiece looks similar to the star on Stardust's dress as well. Interesting.
I wonder what those chains are suppose to be however.
Edit: I just noticed the chains on Minus' design. I didn't see them at first since they were small.

Reactions: Wario94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)