• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV SAROS for Synthesizer V from Eclipsed Sounds

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
YES i am so hype i just refreshed youtube and saw this go up. i am liking the direction of their voice. i appreciate the design and voice while them being gender neutral as well. and always happy to see another ODDEEO song too! (admittedly my favorite vocsynth artist).

note from the video, this is the beta version of the voice, so not final.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
New demo! :kanon_lili: Says they're still working on the voice, but judging from the text near the end of the video it sounds like it shouldn't be too much longer until preorders start (best case scenario they might release before the end of summer).

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I am so in love with them, I swear 😭😭💖 If this is their voice before work on the VB has finished, I cannot wait to see the final product!

Eclipsed is probably my favorite company for English banks so far. I mean, I love Anri and Kev and all, but Solaria, Asterian, and now Saros are all so beautiful. A wonderful addition to the SV lineup

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
as far as i see from the tweet its just "we want more time to focus on the quality product and have time to properly finish this Special Thing" so i wouldnt be too worried! (and that the Special Thing is probably where they faced some hurdles they want time to work on) sounds like they couldve been close to releasing but decided more time would be good (and they dont seem to imply it will be that long either)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Here is where you can preorder them :)

I already ordered mine 🎉🎉🎉 physical version to go along with Solaria and Asterian

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
wanted to add their twitter post because it adds some more context

"While the decision to delay was made due to the additional development time required for SAROS' "special addition" to their voice database, this demo does not utilize that update. This demo is, instead, the first usage of Rap Mode for pitch generation in the lineup! (Though SAROS does not have Rap data) Koge also uses 8 of SAROS' 10 vocal modes here, but primarily as parameters and never up to 150% application."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)