• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV SAROS for Synthesizer V from Eclipsed Sounds

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
In all fairness, Solaria and Asterian have had Spanish dictionaries long before it was officially supported in SynthV. (Speaking of the dictionaries, according to Eclipsed Sounds' website, the Japanese-to-Spanish dictionaries will be discontinued once Spanish support is rolled out to all SynthV VBs.)

Knowing they also have German dictionaries also gets me excited about the possibility of future official German support in SynthV...

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
On Eclipsed Sounds' blog post for Saros, they also mention some other interesting things:

This set of vocals is called the Starry Court series :solaria_ani_lili: They're planning one more voice in this set, and then they'll switch to a 'very different (and highly anticipated)' direction. I have no idea what this could mean. It feels too dramatic to just be a theme change. The fact they're working more closely with Dreamtonics on SynthV's development opens up a lot of possibilities. Mind: boggled.

Oh yes: big congrats to the team for being able to go full-time. This is a significant milestone that suggests the Starry Court has been very successful! :prima_ani_lili: I'm sure it's a dream job for long-time vocal synth fans.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh I love this

I feel like a lot of Asterian's demos were kind of hit or miss. I liked them generally, but as songs to relisten to I'm lukewarm on most of them. But I've added almost all of Saros's demos to my synth playlist 💖

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)