• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other The VY Project for A.I.Voice??

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I guess it's nice to have an "official" human design for VY1 and VY2. It feels more natural to call humanoids their codenames Mizki and Yuuma, as opposed to saying that to a sword and fan lol.
Nancy is a fun name. I will get used to it, just like when we all laughed at but then got used to Kevin.

The samples I've heard of these 3 have had very... varying quality LOL. But it's nice to hear them! I wonder if they'll get V6's? Finally push me to buying the editor? 👀👀

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Nancy's got a good voice and close to how I imagined her to sound

Then yeah they seem rough but maybe it's just the demo... Out of the three YUUMA seems the "smoothest" while Nancy's tends to bounce a bit.... Mizki is in-between and is the most faithful

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I love them a loot ✨

Vy2 is my favorite of the bunch and I love that he’s gotten a softer/sweeter tone, so good, but I also like vy1(the most similar to the Vocaloid counterpart to me) and Cyv-, I mean, Nancy 🤧😂(I have my theory she is Cyva though lol)

A quick question though: does kotonosync work with AI voice? ‘Cause I may heavily consider them in the future if it does👀👀

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
from a fan perspective i love the vys getting updates :shirosakiyuudai_lili: after the way they were just,, kinda shafted with v5 (i hope they and cyman get ai song banks)

from a character design perspective tho, :ring_ani_lili: .......
if you want to give human avatars to vocals that have been faceless for a decade, pLEASE actually give them a character design instead of "generic dark-haired isekai / otome protagonist #27748926268950" 😭

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
from a fan perspective i love the vys getting updates :shirosakiyuudai_lili: after the way they were just,, kinda shafted with v5 (i hope they and cyman get ai song banks)

if you want to give human avatars to vocals that have been faceless for a decade, pLEASE actually give them a character design instead of "generic dark-haired isekai / otome protagonist #27748926268950" 😭
My take on their designs is the voicebanks we’re meant to be a default good voice that were open to fan interpretation for designs so the designs are a simple design with the hints of their previous iterations on their ties but are simple to change to what the illustrator wants them to look like kinda like a yeah they have designs now but not super strict design cues like say on Mikus design

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018

I'm kinda with you tbh. I get why they were chosen but it's pretty boring. Yuuma's Roro design or his black haired samurai designs were more fun, and Mizki's always had fun colors and lots of ornaments and fans and such. Kinda meh in comparison, even though I know it's not fair to compare fan designs to it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)