• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What Anime are you watching Right now or Planning on Watching?

iamjune

Nothing Stays The Same, But I Always Will.
Jul 31, 2018
Land of Nowhere
This seem like a fun topic to discuss so I ofc made a thread to discuss what anime you are watching atm or What one you are planning on watching if you aren't watching one rn!
For me right now i'm watching an anime called Acchi Kocchi a Slice of Life anime! I was browsing a selection of anime in the slice of life section and it looked cute so i'm watching it!

Reply to this and tell us what Anime you are watching atm or planning on watching and why and what type it is!
Spark some discussion too!

Fib2sWc.png

Reactions: RoidoP and Pomelo

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I plan on watching Tokyo Ghoul one of these days
I've been saying that for years...
I think it looks really cool. But I have a hard time watching a show unless it's slice of life.

iamjune

Nothing Stays The Same, But I Always Will.
Jul 31, 2018
Land of Nowhere
I plan on watching Tokyo Ghoul one of these days
I've been saying that for years...
I think it looks really cool. But I have a hard time watching a show unless it's slice of life.
Honestly I wanna watch it too but I have many others to watch and I also have a hard time watching non-slice of life animes

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Im not sure what it is about slice of life animes that make them so much easier to watch for me. I think it's because I have an easier time watching episodic plots.

Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
God I'm actually so bad with watching anime...I've got like 400 anime on my 'plan to watch' list, but I never really go through them.

Atm I'm TECHNICALLY watching Yuru Camp, The Ancient Magus' Bride, and JJBA pt. 4, but I haven't actually watched any of them in a while...hah...
Really like Yuru Camp though, it's a super comfy show.

PetitParfait

New Fan
Aug 11, 2018
I'm currently watching Boku no Hero Academia, Happy Sugar Life, and I'm probably gonna start watching Hunter x Hunter soon because a friend recommended it~

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I’m watching Sailor Moon because a random social media post made me feel guilty for never watching a magical girl anime besides Madoka and Yuki Yuna dsgkhgj

I’m also keeping up with Hero Academia and I'm... kind of watching Tiger & Bunny too but I’m bad at multitasking and Sailor Moon has the advantage because I like all the main characters*(whileIreallyhavenotfoundmyselfcaringforbarnaby.lovekotetsuthough)

*Though Luna was such a massive jerk in the diet episode I said I would rather deal with qb sjffigjgj

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
I just finally watched the movie Your Name / Kimi No Na Wa. All the feels, omg :lapis_lili: a very sad, but sweet and touching movie. Also watched the first few episodes of Violet Evergarden on netflix.

BigScreenTV

A Creature of Want, Filled with Noodles
Aug 2, 2018
I am taking a break from anime (and manga) right now, but I'm making an exception for Pop Team Epic to see what the hype is about.

Edit: Pop Team Epic was ok, the comedy was hit-or-miss but it was mostly hits. Maybe I've just been desensitized to that kind of comedy.

Last edited:

Alan

New Fan
Aug 22, 2018
It's not anime, but definitely anime-inspired, is Winx Club. (I mention it since I'm going through it at the moment. Takes forever and it's kinda lonely to watch since even looking at the "related videos" on youtube will result in spoilers. You almost have to watch the 7 seasons and the movies and then you'll be okay, lol)

BigScreenTV

A Creature of Want, Filled with Noodles
Aug 2, 2018
Decided to binge watch Revolutionary Girl Utena on a whim. It took me a while to figure out the symbolism but eventually I thought "Oh well, someone's probably made pages upon pages of analysis on the Shadow Girls and song lyrics," and concentrated on the story. It started off mysteriously and then turned into a wild ride where I was constantly questioning the characters motivations. Going to watch the movie next when I have the time.

Reactions: melodicake

DaSpookyReaper

I like to haunt these forums once a while
Sep 2, 2018
Kind of on a Tomihiko Morimi binge as for me, just recently finished The Night is short, Walk On Girl, and the eccentric family yesterday , its one of those shows that show how everyone's lives are all interconnected of someways and we're all getting by life bouncing off one another kinda like DRRR!

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Right now, the only thing I’m watching is My Hero Academia. I kwpt up with a few others but fell behind.

Planning to watch is a big list but of that list...Cells at Work! is one I’ve been dying to see.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
As the season wraps up, I'm watching the Funimation dub of Magical Girl Raising Project (already seen the series, just like the dub and got the next LIght Novel for Restart/Reset whatever it's called this week), Finishing Overlord S3, Roji and Muhyo's Supernatural Bureu of Investigation, Happy Sugar Life, and Persona 5 the Anime... ialsowatchstuffatschoolsanimeclubbutnotputtingthatdownbecauseitsalotofanimeandsomeofitivealreadyseen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)