• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I used to play a lot when I was a teenager. Nowadays though there's work and all sorts of other stuff to keep me busy. These days I mostly play Project Diva games (Future Tone, X and F2nd), with Driver San Francisco and Gran Turismo occasionally. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty etc. on PS2 but my PS2 is currently stored in a closet due to lack of space.
Out of mobile games I only play Moe! Ninja Girls (my phone is quite old and can't handle most games that require more RAM).
I suppose I may update the situation. I still play Future Tone DX almost daily (although I've kinda played it through already w), occasionally I might play Diva X too.

When it comes to mobile games, I somewhat lost interest with Moe Ninja Girls, instead I've started playing Valkyrie Connect (they have a Miku Expo collab going on btw^^ But no matter how hard I try, I just can't get Miku from the Summon gacha :(

Out of console games I basically play only Project Diva, I'm not really a game freak anymore, just a PD freak :D

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
I play in "Project Diva", "Colin McRae Rally Dirt", "Disgaea: hour of darkness", "Heroes III". For "Heroes III" I use computer Celeron 333 with RAM 128 Mb, Windows 95 russian version.

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
"Colin McRae Rally Dirt", championship of champions, last stage. Make sound quiet at 7:10 since there is loud music there.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
All I've played since I got to college is The Sims 4 and The Sims 3 (when it runs) with some Mario Kart sprinkled in

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm a massive Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory fan! Dia from Hero of Leaf Valley was my first fictional female crush/bisexual awakening, and to this day her and Ford from Trio of Towns are my loves. I'm trying to keep money set aside for a Switch so I can snatch up Rune Factory 5 and the remake of Friends of Mineral Town when they come out, and I'm so freaking excited!

I've actually never played Project Diva. I attempted a level of X at a con last year, but I failed before the song hit the chorus. On Easy.

Reactions: Aia

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I played the Switch port of Undertale over the summer, but work, education and family have severely ate into my gaming time. Not to mention there haven't been too many games published by established developers that have caught my eye. (I'm looking forward to Pokemon Sword & Shield next month though, even with all the drama surrounding those games. :tongue:)

Right now, I'm looking up some of the indie titles and retro ports available on Switch, since indie devs seem to be making the more interesting content right now, and there are always tons of retro games I haven't played.

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)