• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Bang Dream x Cevio AI Collab

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I just hope this isn't an i=Fantasy deal. Can anyone confirm if those parts that show the editor are genuinely just the banks and not also the human singers in the bg? Because I love how they both sound, and really want it to be the real deal.

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Oh Jesus they sound even better than I expected, very very close match to their voices! I’m pretty sure there’s no SeeU level trickery going on here cuz the parts where they show the voice without the instrumentals you can still hear some of their Cevio-ness. I rly can’t wait to hear more usage of them in the future!

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Go POPY!!! Looking forward to her being added to the game (I hope).And is most of the Demo songs now being Bang Dream property?

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Very cutesy, but she seems to have a lot of "character" to her voice. She isn't too noisy either. I like her!

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
How interesting that Popy sang a Pastel*Palettes song and Rose a Morfonica song lol. I personally think they both turned out very well and definitely capture the feeling of their voice providers.

nightmare

SynthV Tuner
Apr 22, 2019
England
youtube.com
Rose is a voice that I have always wanted in synths. She is mature, elegant and full of energy. Her gorgeous design is a cherry on top. The only thing she lacks is real English support. Still! Once I have some spare funds, I am looking forward to getting her.

Reactions: poser and Mika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)